By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gobsmacking Forza 5 Gameplay. Looks amazing

Looks bland as fuck. One car? No lighting either.

Around the Network

I think the lighting looks pretty bland but that might just be due to Yas Marina being in the middle of a desert. The physics are OK from what I see but Imagine this with GT6's tire and suspension physics. That would be an amazing combination.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

PlaystaionGamer said:
my smack has been gob'd

although it looks pretty. tbh it looks better then GT6 but not much better. I do hate these kinds of racers anyway so screw my opinion!

Horizon looked sick though

On a technical level it might not be as good as any of the main Forza and GT games but on a fun level its ahead of all of them.  Horizon is one of my favorite arcade racers of all time can't wait for Horizon 2.

Looks good, not gobsmaking but good.
Tho Salnor using the colour of the sky as some defining characteristic of it's greatness is pretty funny.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

selnor1983 said:
Landguy said:
It does look pretty impressive. I am going to wait till forza 6. It will be fully optimized to get the most out of the XB1. Besides, they release them like every year now.

Every 2 years. Horizon doesnt count

Selnor, you just got back from a ban about derailing GT/Forza discussions with mention of one or the other (no issue with this post in particular, just quoting to get your attention). Be wary.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
If reviewers don't harp too much on the less cars, I have little doubts this will make the 90 meta.

also the lack of tracks, the game does look good but thats whats expected anyways

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

selnor1983 said:
Landguy said:
It does look pretty impressive. I am going to wait till forza 6. It will be fully optimized to get the most out of the XB1. Besides, they release them like every year now.

Every 2 years. Horizon doesnt count

I wasn't aware that Forza Horizon didn't count as a Forza game.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

It will look even better when they add more tracks, real time lighting and weather in Forza 6. I'll wait for that. As it is now it doesn't look like it would hold my attention for very long.

anmol111 said:

I think the lighting looks pretty bland but that might just be due to Yas Marina being in the middle of a desert. The physics are OK from what I see but Imagine this with GT6's tire and suspension physics. That would be an amazing combination.

???

The PS3 Cell and 512 mb ram cannot in any way match the physics calculations the Xbox One can. Turn 10 said there is so many more things being done with physics on The One that just simply cant be done on last gens CPU and Ram. Impossible. Forza 5 will play much more real due to much more data being fed through to the driver and car. 

Tagged for later

PSN ID: clemens-nl