By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You Can Have Your PS4, I Just Got Something Way Better!

Tagged games:

DanneSandin said:
IsawYoshi said:
DanneSandin said:
KylieDog said:
Don't do -any- sidequests, or you'll overlevel yourself and the game from then on will offer no challenge. Once you overlevel you're stuck that way because even only figting the enemies in your way you'll keep leveled to a point where you're not getting challenged.

Haha lol! That must mean I suck pretty hard at this game! I'm at Makna Forest and still have a problem with one of the... "bosses" I guess you can call it? It's in a sidequest anyways, and I can't seem to beat it...

Haven't you been in Makna for a while now?

Wait... What? You're keeping track of me?! My gods... But yes, yes I have... haven't played it for quite some time now sadly =( I think it might be high time to get back in there and do something about it! I've just been distracted by other games...

We talked about the game a while ago and I remember that you said you were in Makna. I'm no NSA employee. :D 

Around the Network

Enjoy it. I found it to be in the same league as Zelda :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The first hour was kind of tough to sit through, after that, the game was a blast. That beginning, for me, just wasn't that good. The rest of the game was stellar though. Good buy and great price!

Nintendo will begin a RPG renaissance in 2014. Mark my words. - Dv8thwonder Triforcelightning November 15th, 2013

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Even as a huge fan of playstation games I loved this game. Sucks for people that had to pay a huge price for it, I just got it at gamestop brand new when it came out. Expecting great things from X because this game was pure awesomeness.

Around the Network
Dv8thwonder said:
Nintendo will begin a RPG renaissance in 2014. Mark my words. - Dv8thwonder Triforcelightning November 15th, 2013

Silly Dv8thwonder. The revolution has already begun!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I really hope the rpgs (don't really like open world ones like skyrim, fallout etc) has a massive revival this gen cause honestly all I c r fps! only now r we seeing a lot of re-releases like ffx ,tales of sym, etc which I am very glad but I need new ones as well of older ips with new entries into there series . am looking forward to south park stick of truth .

I'll keep my Xenoblade currently on my shelf, and have my PS4 & WiiU thank you very much

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

KingdomHeartsFan said:

After months of trying to track down a copy I finally got my hands on a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles!  The best part is it only cost me $40 and its in mint condition.  I am so happy I finally got it, I just need to get Last Story and my Wii collection will be complete.  Hope it lives up to the hype, hearing so many people call it JRPG of the generation.  I live in Canada so we didn't get those used Gamestop editions so its really hard to find a copy and its the actual original copy of the game.  Starting to play it now :)!

to be honest this is a really smart choice. PS4 is going to be very easy for ppl to get in the long run. Xenoblade? not so much. Glad you got the game at reasonable price hope u enjoy it. easuly one of the best games this past past generation

I began it, but the game on my TV just doesn't seem right and it is really hard to read the letters.

Maybe once I get a wii u, with the upscale it may look better, I don't know.

I must be the only one person in the world who has the game and the red wii controller pro and just played it for about 20 minutes.