By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You Can Have Your PS4, I Just Got Something Way Better!

Tagged games:

KylieDog said:
Don't do -any- sidequests, or you'll overlevel yourself and the game from then on will offer no challenge. Once you overlevel you're stuck that way because even only figting the enemies in your way you'll keep leveled to a point where you're not getting challenged.

Haha lol! That must mean I suck pretty hard at this game! I'm at Makna Forest and still have a problem with one of the... "bosses" I guess you can call it? It's in a sidequest anyways, and I can't seem to beat it...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Nice! I have always heard a lot of good things about that game. I actually have a rented copy with me. I just haven't got around to playing it. I know, shame on me, horrible person lol

Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and (to some extent) Pandora's Tower are the 'Triforce' of modern day RPG design. I have not played any RPG's prior to them that were so enjoyable. From beginning to end. You will not be disappointed.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Concerning sidequests: If you're like me and you suck really bad, do the sidequests. The difficulty spike over halfway through the game halted my progress for a few days.

Funny story - I had a friend who played Xenoblade and thought it would end at Prison Island. His mind was blown when I told him that he wasn't even halfway through.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Congrats! You have a long and a fantastic journey in front of you. Be blessed by the almighty gods.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
KylieDog said:
Don't do -any- sidequests, or you'll overlevel yourself and the game from then on will offer no challenge. Once you overlevel you're stuck that way because even only figting the enemies in your way you'll keep leveled to a point where you're not getting challenged.

Haha lol! That must mean I suck pretty hard at this game! I'm at Makna Forest and still have a problem with one of the... "bosses" I guess you can call it? It's in a sidequest anyways, and I can't seem to beat it...

Haven't you been in Makna for a while now?

IsawYoshi said:
DanneSandin said:
KylieDog said:

Haven't you been in Makna for a while now?

Wait... What? You're keeping track of me?! My gods... But yes, yes I have... haven't played it for quite some time now sadly =( I think it might be high time to get back in there and do something about it! I've just been distracted by other games...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I have a Wii U and to me thats better than a PS4, on topic Xenoblade is my all time fave game along with Wind Waker. Project X is going to blow everything away..another reason i prefer Wii U to PS4 ;)

i got in for $18.5 brand new from Dubai
No one buys anything but party games for Wii over there so Xenoblade dropped to 69 DHS and i grabbed it during my visit to my aunt(i live in jordan but we get PAL versions in all of the middle east)

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

I've been gaming since the 4th generation. I've gone back and bought almost every major console there is, my game collection is 230 strong, with a strong presence of RPGs, and Xenoblade is near the very very top of my favorite games ever. Top 10 for sure. Maybe even 5.

It has a bit of a slow start but give it a chance. You're in for an amazing experience.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m