By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update 2: Pictures / Update: My impressions So Far / Got My PS4

Might, MIGHT get it at midnight but the alam comes early for me at 6:30am...

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

Around the Network

Congrats you lucky SOB. I'm getting mine tomorrow and I am going ballistic.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Lucky.

We're going to miss you. Any minute now, he's going to leave us and spend hours and hours and hours playing his new PS4. We may never see him again. :(

JoeTheBro said:
Have you tried pushing the glossy side down? Apparently that counts as a wobble.

Every time I hear that word, it makes me want to dance!

I was hoping Amazon would have delivered mine early today, ohh well.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

What games did you get for it?

I played it. The controller was the best part so far. I also like a lot of the user interfaces that the PS4 has. Lots of options from the demo version I used.

Any pics yet?

AceRock said:

Lol you call that early? I call that oversleeping. If I wasn't getting mine from Amazon (tax free), I probably wouldn't go to the midnight release either.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
AceRock said:

Lol you call that early? I call that oversleeping. If I wasn't getting mine from Amazon (tax free), I probably wouldn't go to the midnight release either.

Lucky you. When I pre-ordered mine, it was tax free. All of a sudden I'm getting taxed for every Amazon purchase. They must have assimulated a warehouse in Virginia now.. They are becoming borg like and spreading. I hope they spread to your state, so that you will be taxed too.. I know, I'm evil and want you to share the same fate as me and suffer.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
ChristianTheAtheist said:
Has it broken yet or has Sony banned you? : P

Not Broken and Sony did not ban me :)

zuvuyeay said:
good stuff,

any games you can download form the store to play,i'm looking forward to the improved movie renting and store digital stuff(hoping anyway),should be better with the new tech

Every Movie thats on PS3

Every retail game is on PS Store and i could download Contrast & Resogun with my PS+ subscription