By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update 2: Pictures / Update: My impressions So Far / Got My PS4

theprof00 said:
All we want to know is if it breaks. C'mon baby I'm dying for some bad news....please, anything. Is the light on the console really distracting? How about your hands, do they feel arthritic?

The light on the console is very distracting but wait till you see the light on the DS4. I play in a room with mirrors on all walls including the ceiling and the floor, I was almost blinded by the light.

Around the Network
Hawkeyejonjon said:

I preordered from walmart and now i just got it in the mail and i am extremly happy YAY!!!

Has anyone else got theirs yet from the mail yet?

I will edit this thread if there is problems or not (for mine at least)

Edit 1: The System Update is 323MB (some i saw said it was 500MB)

Let us know how much free space left after the update on your PS4.

Did you get any games?

gratz! which games did you buy?

michael_stutzer said:
theprof00 said:
All we want to know is if it breaks. C'mon baby I'm dying for some bad news....please, anything. Is the light on the console really distracting? How about your hands, do they feel arthritic?

The light on the console is very distracting but wait till you see the light on the DS4. I play in a room with mirrors on all walls including the ceiling and the floor, I was almost blinded by the light.

Were you "revved up like a deuce", were you "another runner in the night"?

congrats , Please post a pic, even though i am getting my console at midnight, it is hard to wait even these few hours. :D

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
if you have any problems with it, make sure you remove the HDD while the system is still on

And make sure to only remove the HDD while your downloading DCUO.

I didn't preodered but I check my mailbox too... who knows.

Congrats.

PS. I played at day so I can't even note de light.

yvanjean said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:

I preordered from walmart and now i just got it in the mail and i am extremly happy YAY!!!

Has anyone else got theirs yet from the mail yet?

I will edit this thread if there is problems or not (for mine at least)

Edit 1: The System Update is 323MB (some i saw said it was 500MB)

Let us know how much free space left after the update on your PS4.

Did you get any games?

408GB after the Update

Yeah Killzone Shadow Fall but won't be here till tomorrow :(

Has it broken yet or has Sony banned you? : P

Haha great, the most apropriate user to get it early, after your work on the official PS threads congrats, post some impressions soon!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!