By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda A Link Between Worlds: Metascore = 91 [29 Reviews] 8 Perfect Scores

Destructoid actually surprised me

someone has to be a gamespot even if it isn't gamespot itself :P

other than that great scores!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I guess it won't be GOTY...

Lawlight said:

We can live with that .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Lawlight said:

why do you have the need to post something like this? Who saying GOTY? well since you brought that up its way better than PS4 exclusives

edit: Beats Battlefield+AC4 and destroys Beyond and Rain badly

Lawlight said:

Why are you this way?

I just can't understand it.

Around the Network

Can't wait for this. Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are my favourite Zelda games!

I just wish it had a nicer art direction. But that doesn't interfere with the gameplay.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Play4Fun said:
Lawlight said:

Why are you this way?

I just can't understand it.

He loves Nintendo and it's fans clearly.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

osed125 said:

Such an overrated franchise. Nintendo games always get godly scores when they don't deserve it.

Universally these games are loved which really is all that matters.  I don't see why one person is allowed to define a franchise as over-rated and claim it as truth.

Gametrailers gave it a 9.8/10... Jesus, I didn't think this game would be this damn great!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lawlight said:

If it's not GOTY it isn't worth buying. You hear it here first folks, from now on you will only buy 1 game a year, which ever one gets the most GOTY awards on gaming sites.

Nintendo and PC gamer