By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda A Link Between Worlds: Metascore = 91 [29 Reviews] 8 Perfect Scores

TheEspionage said:
osed125 said:

Such an overrated franchise. Nintendo games always get godly scores when they don't deserve it.

Universally these games are loved which really is all that matters.  I don't see why one person is allowed to define a franchise as over-rated and claim it as truth.

he's being sarcastic

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Wow, Nintendo is really on a roll here with these new games. O_O;

Play4Fun said:
Lawlight said:
I guess it won't be GOTY...

Why are you this way?

I just can't understand it.

Why do you need to understand?

Lawlight said:
Play4Fun said:

Why are you this way?

Hating a company so hard isn't healthy, that's what we want to understand. We care for you man! We want to help you! 

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
Lawlight said:
Play4Fun said:

Why are you this way?

Hating a company so hard isn't healthy, that's what we want to understand. We care for you man! We want to help you! 

Saying a game isn't GOTY = hating? Ok.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
osed125 said:
Lawlight said:
Play4Fun said:

Why are you this way?

You know very well this is based on your posting style and history and not just that one post.

Lawlight said:
osed125 said:
Lawlight said:
Play4Fun said:

Why are you this way?

I like you man! You are my favourite user in this site. Always doing very well informed posts and trying to calm down fights. You are a role model, when I grow up I wanna be just like you!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Lawlight said:
osed125 said:
Lawlight said:

The first step in recovery is to accept you have a problem. We will be here for you when you are ready.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Lawlight said:
osed125 said:
Lawlight said:
Play4Fun said:

Why are you this way?

Did you walts in the Killzone thread or Knack thread and say "this wont be GOTY"? No offense last time i checked Killzone is the most hyped game this holiday season  and In the 8th generation Handhelds and Home Consoles This Zelda Game is the only one with at least a 90 with Sony exclusives not even reaching past a 75 (except for one) for both ps3+ps4

Play4Fun said:

You know very well this is based on your posting style and history and not just that one post.

So, my posting style bothers you?