By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm going to make a "John Lucas" like prediction for Resident Evil 5...

Most of you are imbeciles compared to Legend11, so I would shut it.

AU FOREVER

Around the Network
Bozotheclown said:
Most of you are imbeciles compared to Legend11, so I would shut it.

But we are still geniuses when compared to you.

I think RE5 will most likely be timed exclusive, ala RE4 when it was on GC>PS3. The X360 version will play better, but the PS3 version might include extra content to make up for the exclusivity.

As for sales? I think RE5 on X360 will beat RE4's total LTD sales on PS2 and GC combined (3m).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Well, RE4 was a Gamecube exclusive, right?

In any case, I expect RE5 to sell 750 million copies when it is released in China.

Played_Out:

Resident Evil 4 was GC exclusive for either 6 or 9 months. It was then released on PS2 with extra content (but inferior graphics)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
Played_Out said:
Well, RE4 was a Gamecube exclusive, right?

In any case, I expect RE5 to sell 750 million copies when it is released in China.

there won't even be 750million/100 wiis out yet

that was nothing like a JL prediction

he actually backs up his prediction with reasoning and also says it with much more flair

this thread fails

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

I think that it will never be released (like he thinks MGS 4 will be canceled) and everyone will give up on the PS360 and the whole world will own a wii. RE 5 will come to the wii, and sell 20m copies, thanks to a boost in production up to 8m per month and Super Smash Brothers selling 40m copies, in 3 months

I have come to save your thread.

*looks around the thread*

"Well this is ok....I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal of it thou.......OMG LOOK AT THE KITTEN!

It's so cute....who's a cute kitten.....you are.....yeah.....you."

and that.....is my best impression of Stephen Colbert's famous "OMG THAT'S SO CUTE" bit

Thank you for saving the thread Dolla