By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm going to make a "John Lucas" like prediction for Resident Evil 5...

trestres said:
Not so JL, he has more style.

exactly - that's y he should make these type of threads

Around the Network

John Lucas also predicted that MGS4 will not see the light of day on the PS3. I will like to see how that one works out for him.

As for this one, this sounds like nothing more than wishful MS fanboy thinking.

Someone PM John Lucas for a RE5 prediction. I would like one as well.

This is nothing like a John Lucas prediction. You gave no sales numbers and you didn't even justify your claims.

Nice try.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

If this "prediction" turns out to be true I expect a lot of you to revise your PS3 and Xbox 360 2008 sales numbers in your signatures.

^yeah, JL predictions have HUGE sales #'s usua;y

Around the Network

Bah, the John Lucas Smash Bros. thread really does pwn this one. At least that one had sales predictions.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Make some sales predictions!

Here Here my 360 brethren though I don't think it will happen. It sould considering dead rising and lost planet were such hits but it wont.

I predict that this thread EPIC FAILS.

Haha, this is no JL prediction. This thread stinks.