By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Heavy Hitter Exclusives Coming Out In 2014 (Updated)

2014 belongs to the

PS4 154 42.31%

X1 45 12.36%

Wii U 135 37.09%

See results 30 8.24%

Total:364

Many games you forgot :

Lily Bergamo
Uncharted

Tales Of PS4 : http://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-4/3045-146/forums/hideo-baba-namco-in-very-early-phases-of-tales-for-1460232/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

It will be a godlike year for gamers but since Halo, Project Spark, Titanfall, Quantum Break and Kinect Sports Rivals are coming to X1 it's my winner, with WiiU a close second.

Btw, shouldn't Fable and Uncharted be in the list?

donkey country all the way for me

Puppyroach said:
Btw, shouldn't Fable and Uncharted be in the list?

Is Fable releasing in 2014?

Around the Network

If Titanfall and Project spark are considered exclusives then add Planetside 2, FF 14, Diablo 3 and Daylight to PS4 list.,Then add Shadow of the Beast, Deep Down and Uncharted 4 as well.

Goddbless said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

There are none, therefore they are not on the list because we are not pretending like they don't exist, it is because they don't have any games that warrent them being there.  So in that case games like Titanfall, FF14, Project Spark, and Diablo 3 are not exclusives.

What about Fable Legends and Crimson Dragon for XBO? Also 360 gets Fable Anniversary next year.

Well I don't qualify a HD remake as a heavy hitter exclusive, even if Fable HD is looking really good, which it is.  I added Fable Legends and also isn't Crimson Dragon coming out a launch and not 2014?

Updated added, Kinect Sports Rivals, Fable Legends and Uncharted PS4.

Blood_Tears said:
If Titanfall and Project spark are considered exclusives then add Planetside 2, FF 14, Diablo 3 and Daylight to PS4 list.,Then add Shadow of the Beast, Deep Down and Uncharted 4 as well.

Deep down and Uncharted PS4 are added, I'm not adding any games that are not exclusive.  Also I wouldn't consider Shadow of the Beast as a "heavy hitter" exclsuive.

For me it looks like this, the scale is hell no! < no < maybe < yes I guess < yes < hell yes!

PS4:

Driveclub - yes I guess (only since it's free on PS+, wouldn't buy it)
InFamous: Second Son - hell yes!
The Order 1886 - hell yes!
Deep Down - hell no!
Uncharted 4 - hell yes!

XO:

Halo - yes I guess (I've never played the series, I'd like to try it out, but I guess I'm gonna try the X360 ones first)
Quantum Break - yes I guess (potentially yes, but I know too little about it, looks ok though)
Sunset Overdrive - no
Kinect Sports Rivals - hell no!
Fable Legends - maybe

Wii U:

SSB - no
Mario Kart 8 - hell yes!
X - hell yes!
Bayonetta 2 - no
Donkey Kong - yes
Yoshi Yarn - yes I guess
SMT x FE - yes (potentially hell yes! but I know too little about it)

To sum up, going with PS4 and Wii U (like I have planned for quite some time) seems like the perfect choice for me. The most important games for me are the three TPP games from Sony (especially The Order 1886 - my number 1) and Mario Kart 8. Can't wait to play them :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.