By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Heavy Hitter Exclusives Coming Out In 2014 (Updated)

2014 belongs to the

PS4 154 42.31%

X1 45 12.36%

Wii U 135 37.09%

See results 30 8.24%

Total:364
Pavolink said:
I'm almost 100% that Zelda U will be ready for next holiday.

I sure hope so. I may need to buy a 3DS for the new Zelda game to tide me over. I just wish I could play that game on my Wii U.

Around the Network

Well, at least a few of those are bound to be delayed. Also, why not include PC Games in there?

But the big winner will be GAMERS! With so many new games and some new IP's to play.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Well, at least a few of those are bound to be delayed. Also, why not include PC Games in there?

But the big winner will be GAMERS! With so many new games and some new IP's to play.

Cause I don't know anything about upcoming PC games lol.  The last time I bought a PC game was when I was a kid.

Lulz said:

Nintendo wins based purely off MK 8! I'll buy a Wii U just for that game, and I won't ever purchase another game for the system.....unless Nintendo makes my dreams come true by making a true sequel to Mario 64 with big, open levels. 

Say it with me... Mario 64 HD oooooh

It's hard to choose just one.

They are all very good.
So i'll pick one exclusive from each console

PS4 The order 1886
Xbox One Quantum Break
Wii U X

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Play the Wii U game trailers but don't watch them, just listen to them. You will know why Nintendo game rocks, only the music get you excited. Go ahead and try it.

Lulz said:

Nintendo wins based purely off MK 8! I'll buy a Wii U just for that game, and I won't ever purchase another game for the system.....unless Nintendo makes my dreams come true by making a true sequel to Mario 64 with big, open levels. 

Buys console for one game, and goes on gaming websites. New type of gamer discovered! 

It is awesome how big 2014 will be in terms of exclusives, especially since it is the beginning of the gen.

No matter how many times I see it, Master Chief wearing a rag over his suit is always funny. Airtight armour that can survive in space but must protect from that pesky sand.

Hmm, pie.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Goatseye said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Goatseye said:

Then you should compare all the systems.

When you compare PS4, X1 and WiiU, you're looking for what one has and the other doesn't.

Not like what one has and the other doesn't have but it's in/on another system irrelevant to this comparison.

And I'm not trying to manipulate anything because I don't need to lie or augment anything to make myself feel good.

What heavy hitter exclusives does the PS3 and 360 have in 2014 that should be on the list?

I don't know... do you know?

There are none, therefore they are not on the list because we are not pretending like they don't exist, it is because they don't have any games that warrent them being there.  So in that case games like Titanfall, FF14, Project Spark, and Diablo 3 are not exclusives.

What about Fable Legends and Crimson Dragon for XBO? Also 360 gets Fable Anniversary next year.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo