By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
wiiforever said:
^what's the big deal about that?

Th big deal is that YOU ARE A GODDAMN SPAMMER!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

not really - and can't u guys stop the relentless bashing?

I declared myself guilty, I love to watch your descriptive profile 700 times a day, the rest is somebody else...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

wow, you r fast!!

Sweet! It'll be at least a month of solid posting before I'm anywhere near that.

Around the Network

yay! omg, like you are so amazing!!!!1!!!!111!one

At my current rate of 19.95 posts/day (rounded to 20) heres my math:

2000-858= 1142

1142/20= 57.1

So that'll be 58 days before I have 2000 posts unless I increase my posts/day...or lower them.

wiiforever said:
pichu_pichu said:

wiiforever how could you??????

what? that is sooo random

Just please think of the kittens everytime you post

I think part of the problem is how much emphasis we let people get away with in rising quickly in posts. Look at the most popular people on the site, Most of them are in part because of their post count. People like Leoj, Soriku, Dtewi, etc. People who get so much respect just because they are known for their post counts and thus an "asset to the forum." I mean, who doesn't want to be popular in some form? Especially on a site that they care about.

Looking at your post history, more than half your posts are Spam in the "Post about user above" type threads, why do you do that?

Those threads are boring as hell if 25 of the posts per page are filled up by you, why do you want so many people talking about you? Is it an ego thing?
I could learn to respect you as a user but all you ever do is inflate your post count with crap.

Like what a lot of people have said, no-one even knows who you are but you've got over 2k posts, try slow it down a bit would be my advice.

I don't have that many more posts than you, yet at least 95% of users on here know who I am and a fair amount hold me in high regard, that's because I don't spam and people learn who I am and things about me through out time, I've been here nearly a year, you've been here for 6 weeks, do you see why you you're being looked down on?

For example you have more posts that --OkeyDokey-- yet he's light years ahead of you in popularity.

PS: And your profile views is a fucking joke, I wish people like you just went to other sites, what the hell is happening to this place.