By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

2000? man ur too fast but ur only spamming anyway

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

I was so happy when i reached 200 and now it feels so pointless when you compare to the spamking of this universe

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

37.000 legitimate profile views, eh? Now that's majorly bogus if you ask me, and probably 3 times more than whoever has the second most after having been a member for nearly a year and a half. Don't tell me you've had 37.000 legit profile views, that's insulting to intelligent Vgchartz members.
Besides; your profile views have shot up by over 2000 since it was mentioned in this very thread, which is probably more than the number of people having dropped by in that timespace.
This really is spamming according to the rules. I've never seen you write any posts that are as long as the one you're reading right now.
In fact; I'll go out on a limb and say that your post count probably went up by 5 or 10 while I was writing this post myself, despite the fact that its probably barely dawn where you live.
There's nothing in this thread to celebrate, only viable reasons to go the your GP and check out your index finger after all that F5 mashing!

Pope out.

vaio said:
I was so happy when i reached 200 and now it feels so pointless when you compare to the spamking of this universe

Don't be sad, valuable input beats lots of input, that's an ald alltruism that'll keep on living! Keep posting Vaio, people will know and remember you for their contents, not their ability to multiply within minutes!

He's posted once since my last post on this page and it wasn't even on here, he's steering clear since he's been getting the bashing he deserves.

I say it'd be good of him to abandon this account and start fresh.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
He's posted once since my last post on this page and it wasn't even on here, he's steering clear since he's been getting the bashing he deserves.

I say it'd be good of him to abandon this account and start fresh.

I agree. Sometimes that's the best option. There's nothing wrong with starting a new account to try and redeem yourself.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

WTF? You have more than 12 times of my average posts pr day! And I personally feel I'm here a lot.

Wiiforever, you can't really determine wheter you yourself are spamming or not.

I mean, your longest post is probably about 4 lines.

Look at Stever89, I'm just taking him as an example, he has an average of 0.85 posts a day.

He has 299 posts.
You have 2000 posts
His average length of a post, is about 15 lines (I mean it, he posts ridicolously long :P)
You have an average of 2 lines pr post.

His total number of lines posted: about 4500
Your total number of lines posted: about 4000.

You see, your post count doesn't mean anything at all.

BTW: Congratulations! You really made a great effort!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Interesting, your view count increased by 200 between now and my last post in this thread.

You must have a HUGE fanbase :P

EDIT: Omg... I just shifted through some stuff when I saw this:

btw: It's not my fault I have such a high number of profile views - I have a larger loyal fanbase on this site!

Oyvoyvoyv said:
WTF? You have more than 12 times of my average posts pr day! And I personally feel I'm here a lot.

Wiiforever, you can't really determine wheter you yourself are spamming or not.

I mean, your longest post is probably about 4 lines.

Look at Stever89, I'm just taking him as an example, he has an average of 0.85 posts a day.

He has 299 posts.
You have 2000 posts
His average length of a post, is about 15 lines (I mean it, he posts ridicolously long :P)
You have an average of 2 lines pr post.

His total number of lines posted: about 4500
Your total number of lines posted: about 4000.

You see, your post count doesn't mean anything at all.

BTW: Congratulations! You really made a great effort!

12 times is not a lot at all. I will give u a referral (signed by me) to Brute who has almost 80 posts/day. Maybe u should consult him. And just because I post really fast doesn't mean my posts are short too.

No, because Brute has a point in her (or his?) posts, I mean, look here: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=700&id=16201

I said: No, I don't mean tiers IN MY SECOND LINE

What did you answer?

The tiers will be made after all the American ppl get to play it too

You read ONE LINE ONLY!