By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wiiforever, read the good book, it clearly states in verse 11.1 Gates gospel, ioi section;

Seeing that it hath wrought no good, the lord Jesus Christ said unto his subjects; "Lo, for the bandwidth of mine divine channel hath not the capacity to shippeth thine information packaging at such a rate, and the wrath of God allmighty shalth unravel those who spammeth the net. His will be done, in thine interwebs as it is in heaven, his IP ruleth, his kingdom come and his networking ports be open to divinity for all eternity (or until thine first Service pack doth arrive). Amen"

Jesus then turned to Peter, and said unto him; "Mine subnet mask hath crashed in fiery cinders from thine overruse, and mine channels be flooded with the devil's links and atrociousness. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit i confiscate thine wordsharer and banneth thee from God's holy interweb. So it shall be, Amen."

See? Even the Bible frowns upon spamming.

Around the Network

ROFL However, I have done nothing wrong cause I have never, and will never spam

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahhaahahahahahaqh
ahahahahahahaha

*laughs chuckle giggles lol

you actually think that ppl will buy or purchase that ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^that's how I feel with all this constant bashing

Around the Network

I honestly have come to the conclusion that there must be something wrong with your head.

i think there's something wrong with urs

Why has this loser not been banned yet? People usually get banned for breathing on this site yet spammers can post crap all day long and get away with it. He posted over 500 times yesterday and is already at 250 today!

I think I'm going to report him for spamming... okay. just did.

I have no idea why he's not banned, Is no Mod following this guy?

I and a few others have been watching him all night and he's cleary eligable for a permban.

He's been told so many times by us users but he keeps on doing the same things over and over.