By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One is going to win this gen!

Tagged games:

Xbox One will win his gen?

No, you are crazy! 138 30.20%

PS4 for the Win! 211 46.17%

Nah it's the Wii U who will win this gen! 41 8.97%

Definitely the Xbox One! 67 14.66%

Total:457
Anfebious said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

The tortoise was not confused about what is was trying to be yet charging more for its sevices....

The thread is more about the moral of the story. Let's just suposse the tortoise was clumsy. It could stilll win! It just has to keep trying even if the odds are against him.

The tortoise won through flaws of its opponent (arrogance) rather than due to its own virtues. The moral of that story has been twisted in order to give false hope to the underdog.
The same goes for the concept of this thread. The xbone has unique features that less people are interested in compared to the unique features of the PS4. Unless the PS4 screws up somehow, the xbone has a high chance of coming second.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
No.

Yes.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

TheJimbo1234 said:

The tortoise won through flaws of its opponent (arrogance) rather than due to its own virtues. The moral of that story has been twisted in order to give false hope to the underdog.
The same goes for the concept of this thread. The xbone has unique features that less people are interested in compared to the unique features of the PS4. Unless the PS4 screws up somehow, the xbone has a high chance of coming second.

I'm not twisting. You can get a lot of interpretations of this tale!

Whatever man, maybe they will win. Who knows . Not that it matters right?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

This already happened!

The hare was humiliated, and lost a lot of friends. He didn't want this to happen again, so he decided to show them all how he had changed his attitude and that he was training harder than ever.

Now the tortoise is starting to get a little arrogant and he's upsetting his friends too. The hare knows not to make the same mistake twice.

Now they're both on the starting line, and the race is about to start.

brendude13 said:
This already happened!

The hare was humiliated, and lost a lot of friends. He didn't want this to happen again, so he decided to show them all how he had changed his attitude and that he was training harder than ever.

Now the tortoise is starting to get a little arrogant and he's upsetting his friends too. The hare knows not to make the same mistake twice.

Now they're both on the starting line, and the race is about to start.

Wow that is also a valid way to look at the fable! In the end the Hare and the Tortoise are even

Around the Network

I guess not.

jlmurph2 said:
ExistentialNihilist said:
jlmurph2 said:
ExistentialNihilist said:
crazy talk. last gen MS everything go for it. best situation possible. IT STILL LOSE.
this gen everything ps4 so MS not have chance. sorry.

In what way did it "lose"? The original Xbox didn't have too big of a fanbase, then the Xbox 360 grew the fanbase tenfold. That's an accomplishment in my book

losing a closer race still loser.

When the consoles are this close, it comes down to who sold more games and who made more money with their product. That is Xbox 360 winning with a huge gap in software sales and a huge gap with Xbox Live sales

nintendo win profit, sales. remove goggles pls.

What is losing, exactly? Systems sold, money earned, market share, user satisfaction? You guys are cheerleaders for teams that didn't hire you or will ever pay you. They will never lose sleep over your preferences and will never care about you as an individual. Even your concept of win vs. Loss is humorous at best. Do you believe that you won something if a company goes under? Did you win anything because Sega packed it in? Answer, NO! Here is the funny part: if you really care about graphics, you'd support PC but then you may be an Apple fan boy, which means you really don't care about gaming anyway. Other funny things to me, X box gamers raving about Kinect while saying the Wii/ u is a fad, ps gamers saying the same while copying the Wii and the Wii U and defending the ps camera and squinting to count pixels. I declare this the troll era, where trolls trolls but don't realize that they are trolls and make arguments about the competition without ever playing the console they dis like. Fools.

Just because you chose to quote a famous dead person does not mean that you are some type of intellect nor does it mean that the quote in question is correct.

Anfebious said:
JoeTheBro said:
No.

Yes.

No.

Wright said:

I guess not.

Nope, Wii U is going to win. That's obvious . Well the fable could be aplied to the Wii U too!