By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 remote play does different views. Exactly like Wii U with COD

Sure, but if you buy a vita and a PS4, it's because you're at least interested by few vita games, not only a second screen, but you get a second screen in bonus.

Joe : Indeed, you get what Wii U wont : next gen games + Sony exclusives + Vita exclusives, i think its a pretty good deal.

But if you dont have both, and want them, you should wait for a $500 PS4+Vita pack, i'm sure it'll come, they are talking about this.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Is this thread one big practical joke? Did everyone get together beforehand and compare notes just to throw the site for a loop? I'm shocked at the number of people in this thread congratulating Sony for embracing something that was, until recently, an uninteresting and superfluous feature on Wii U.

You either like the idea across all devices or you don't.

This is why I often just stay away from forums....Something genuinely awesome, a sort of best case scenario, is unveiled, and people use it as a way to make one company look bad and another look good.

"Oh, the WiiU does this at half the price!"

And half the power. And half the amount of games. And with lower resolution. And with...

you know what, nevermind. I happen to like the WiiU a lot, but I'm just fed up with people rushing to pretend it is more than it is, or that this news about the Vita is less than it is because they're too cock-choked on their master's agenda to see beyond the pubic hairs, if you get my drift.

Just be happy for the people who have a PS4 and a Vita (me) who will use this feature. Just be happy for the people with WiiU's (me) who can enjoy it. Stop using good news as a way to be aggressively negative. This is precisely why, as a medium, Gaming is still widely considered infantile.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Is this thread one big practical joke? Did everyone get together beforehand and compare notes just to throw the site for a loop? I'm shocked at the number of people in this thread congratulating Sony for embracing something that was, until recently, an uninteresting and superfluous feature on Wii U.

Its a very good bonus, but i wouldnt buy a Wii U only for this.

Like i said, if someone buy a Vita + PS4, its not only for this, its more to get good portable exclusives + Sony PS4 exclusives + next gen exclusives

Veknoid_Outcast said:

I love this feature on my wii u...

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Its a very good bonus, but i wouldnt buy a Wii U only for this.

Like i said, if someone buy a Vita + PS4, its not only for this, its more to get good portable exclusives + Sony PS4 exclusives + next gen exclusives

That's a totally fair response. As a Vita owner and a future PS4 owner, I love this news. Especially because I love local multiplayer.

But it's hard to overlook the hypocrisy in this thread.

Runa216 said:
This is why I often just stay away from forums....Something genuinely awesome, a sort of best case scenario, is unveiled, and people use it as a way to make one company look bad and another look good.

"Oh, the WiiU does this at half the price!"

And half the power. And half the amount of games. And with lower resolution. And with...

you know what, nevermind. I happen to like the WiiU a lot, but I'm just fed up with people rushing to pretend it is more than it is, or that this news about the Vita is less than it is because they're too cock-choked on their master's agenda to see beyond the pubic hairs, if you get my drift.

Just be happy for the people who have a PS4 and a Vita (me) who will use this feature. Just be happy for the people with WiiU's (me) who can enjoy it. Stop using good news as a way to be aggressively negative. This is precisely why, as a medium, Gaming is still widely considered infantile.

I'm ok with this, so peace.

Good night.

ps4 + vita =innovation

wii u = gimmick

yeah.....

So it's just like a Wii U except it's more expensive than an Xbone. Wow.

JoeTheBro said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I love this feature on my wii u...

So do I.

I just wish the industry loved it as much as we do.