By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 remote play does different views. Exactly like Wii U with COD

but such features will need to program by developers unlike a normal remote-play streaming mode

Around the Network

It's still too bad Wii U has no exclusives id want to get yet.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Lawlight said:
Roma said:
amazing and original

waytago Sony proving your inventiveness once again!

I think you mean Nintendo. Lol, they tried to copy the PSP's remote play.

tey tried to copy gameboy advance and gamecube :/ gaming history much?

aikohualda said:
Lawlight said:
Roma said:
amazing and original

I don't think anyone owned the gamecube so hard to copy something that no one has... But seriously, it's funny how Nintendo didn't bother with it until Sony showed what can be done with it.

Lawlight said:
aikohualda said:
Lawlight said:
Roma said:
amazing and original

I don't think anyone owned the gamecube so hard to copy something that no one has... But seriously, it's funny how Nintendo didn't bother with it until Sony showed what can be done with it.

Only 22 million people, that's a number the Vita will never reach.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
This is why I often just stay away from forums....Something genuinely awesome, a sort of best case scenario, is unveiled, and people use it as a way to make one company look bad and another look good.

"Oh, the WiiU does this at half the price!"

And half the power. And half the amount of games. And with lower resolution. And with...

you know what, nevermind. I happen to like the WiiU a lot, but I'm just fed up with people rushing to pretend it is more than it is, or that this news about the Vita is less than it is because they're too cock-choked on their master's agenda to see beyond the pubic hairs, if you get my drift.

Just be happy for the people who have a PS4 and a Vita (me) who will use this feature. Just be happy for the people with WiiU's (me) who can enjoy it. Stop using good news as a way to be aggressively negative. This is precisely why, as a medium, Gaming is still widely considered infantile.

I 100% agree with you there. However at the same time I can see why this thread derailed.

For months Wii U remote play and local multiplayer on the gamepad has been called a gimmick by people on this site and yet when PS4 does it with an addon suddnely its an awesome addition. 

ANyway I won't bother responding to other posts in here as there is no point joining the argument lol.

Lawlight said:
aikohualda said:
Lawlight said:
Roma said:
amazing and original

... people really surprise me XD

yeah can you please use this response when vita actually OUTSELL game cube.... geez....

curl-6 said:
Aerys said:
curl-6 said:

But if you get just a PS4 you'll be missing all Wii U's exclusives. No matter which way you cut it, $300 is less than $600 for the same feature.

You're not honest.

You dont pay $600  just for the same thing.

You pay $600 to get  the Vita and the PS4, most powerful next gen console, so you can get both platforms exclusives and games that wont be on Wii U, that's much more  than what you get  with the Wii U only for $300, much better value.

To get an equivalent , you have to buy Xbox One + Wii U

But when you pay $300 less in Wii U, you get all the exclusives neither Xbone One nor PS4 can offer.

To get the best of both worlds game wise you have to buy two consoles anyway.

If you just want second screen gaming, it's still a $300 difference.

You can also get second screen gaming with PS3 + Vita, PS3 + PSP, or even GameCube + GBA + Link Cable. No use in thinking they are all equivalent with the only difference being price.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
curl-6 said:
Aerys said:
curl-6 said:

But if you get just a PS4 you'll be missing all Wii U's exclusives. No matter which way you cut it, $300 is less than $600 for the same feature.

You're not honest.

You dont pay $600  just for the same thing.

You pay $600 to get  the Vita and the PS4, most powerful next gen console, so you can get both platforms exclusives and games that wont be on Wii U, that's much more  than what you get  with the Wii U only for $300, much better value.

To get an equivalent , you have to buy Xbox One + Wii U

But when you pay $300 less in Wii U, you get all the exclusives neither Xbone One nor PS4 can offer.

To get the best of both worlds game wise you have to buy two consoles anyway.

If you just want second screen gaming, it's still a $300 difference.

You can also get second screen gaming with PS3 + Vita, PS3 + PSP, or even GameCube + GBA + Link Cable. No use in thinking they are all equivalent with the only difference being price.

The feature in question is splitscreen with one on the Gamepad/Vita and the other taking up the entire main screen. Does Gamecube + GBA or PSP + PS3 do that?

I think it's ridiculous that the only people here saying that remote play on Wii U is a gimmick are Nintendo fans. Are you guys so used to being defensive, that in a case of a lack of an attack, you need to kick yourself in the face on your own?

This thread is about a PS4+PSV combo. We will get the same awesome feature that Wii U has with the games we like. What is your problem? What are you b*tching about so much? We all know Wii U does this, it's even in the thread's title, but this is a thread about PSV/PS4, so keep your Nintendo artefacts outside of it. Sheesh...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.