By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 remote play does different views. Exactly like Wii U with COD

Then that's just weird. I'm all for asymmetrical gameplay but that might be too asymmetrical.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Can't wait for Sony fans (not necessarily on this site), who called the Wii U asymmetrical gameplay a gimmick praise it now. Ahhh the wonders of the internet...

Nintendo and PC gamer

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Roma said:
amazing and original

waytago Sony proving your inventiveness once again!

that's my pee actually enjoy :)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Roma said:

that's my pee actually enjoy :)

damn this dude is realy upset by this !!!

nah this was known a long time ago

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

JayWood2010 said:
cbarroso09 said:

it, does it?

yes, it matters when yu choose Sony over Nintendo, when Nintendo is the one innovating.

And again, does it matter who is innovating?

To me...no, but to fan boys, yes. 

Nintendo fanboys love to wave the innovation word around and about how everyone is copying them

Sony fanboys love to scream wii u is doomed.

For me...i think this is a really cool feature and will be using it since i have a vita....however if you dont have a vita then its pretty pricy feature lol. But then again no one is forcing you to buy a vita if you only want to play ps4 games at home. 

Around the Network

So the so called gimmick by many posters here is all of a sudden a great feature for PS4? For 600 bucks no thanks lol. Also lol at the terrible pic trying to confirm this.

I forgot, does this work online as well? I thought I read remote play doesn't work online.

phenom08 said:
I forgot, does this work online as well? I thought I read remote play doesn't work online.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it does indeed work online.

Sending a unique view to vita though? Yeah I'm pretty sure Greg is just misinformed. Of course it's possible, but I really doubt Need for Speed is doing it.

Khm... The question was: "Is it like the WiiU where one player can have Vita and the over can use the TV".
The answer is - "yes".
I don't see any mentioning of asymmetric gameplay or multiplayer between Vita and PS4 CodWiiU style.

Please read carefully!!!!

One man can use the vita for gaming. Another person can use the TV. Maybe some other way. (Xone/DVD/NES/WiiU). Picture is just for confusing fanboys.

Sharu said:
Khm... The question was: "Is it like the WiiU where one player can have Vita and the over can use the TV".
The answer is - "yes".
I don't see any mentioning of asymmetric gameplay or multiplayer between Vita and PS4 CodWiiU style.

Please read carefully!!!!

One man can use the vita for gaming. Another person can use the TV. Maybe some other way. (Xone/DVD/NES/WiiU). Picture is just for confusing fanboys.

The picture along with the tweets is what's causing the speculation.