By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 remote play does different views. Exactly like Wii U with COD

brendude13 said:
I'm going to ignore that this is just an optional feature targeting those who own both systems and whinge about the price instead.

what makes it funnier is that most people, especially those on gaming forums own multiple consoles/handhelds. They also make it feel like your spending $200 on a controller and ignore that Vita has games of its own. With PS+ being needed for online multiplayer 90% of people will have PS+ and can take advantage of the free Vita games too

Around the Network
Sharu said:
Khm... The question was: "Is it like the WiiU where one player can have Vita and the over can use the TV".
The answer is - "yes".
I don't see any mentioning of asymmetric gameplay or multiplayer between Vita and PS4 CodWiiU style.

Please read carefully!!!!

One man can use the vita for gaming. Another person can use the TV. Maybe some other way. (Xone/DVD/NES/WiiU). Picture is just for confusing fanboys.

I can't believe you are the only one so far to pick up on this obvious point. People shouldn't let their wild fantasies determine their reality.

curl-6 said:
PS4 + Vita is $600 USD though, double the price of the Wii U, which does the same thing out of the box.

It is a really cool feature though.

But the Vita is a fully portable device. The Gamepad isn't.People bringing the price argument do it as if the Vita was just a mere controller and nothing else. Besides, you can't play Sony exclusives on the Gamepad, can you? 

This is an added feature to an already feature packed handheld. 

Hynad said:
curl-6 said:
PS4 + Vita is $600 USD though, double the price of the Wii U, which does the same thing out of the box.

But the Vita is a fully portable device. The Gamepad isn't. You're talking about the Vita as if it was just a mere controller and nothing else. Besides, you can't play Sony exclusives on the Gamepad, can you? 

I'd wouldn't say Vita offers anywhere near $200 worth of value.

curl-6 said:
Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

But the Vita is a fully portable device. The Gamepad isn't. You're talking about the Vita as if it was just a mere controller and nothing else. Besides, you can't play Sony exclusives on the Gamepad, can you? 

I know. It's not in you to say that something not made by Nintendo has any worth.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
curl-6 said:
Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

I know. You would never say anyting not made by Nintendo is worth anything.

If I thought that I wouldn't own an Xbox 360.

curl-6 said:

Hynad said:

Do you have a 3DS?

Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

Hynad said:

Do you have a 3DS?

No I do not. No plans to get one either.

curl-6 said:
Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

Hynad said:

Do you have a 3DS?

Fair enough then.

curl-6 said:
Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

Hynad said:

Do you have a 3DS?

Fair enough then.

Still, your view on anything not Nintendo related aren't especially known to be the fairest.