By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Embargo Ended... Cool UI Details

Tagged games:

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

I'll double check before spilling the beans on some things.

Spill them ban joe! Greg said it's up, it's up!

The UI is sexy.

The livetiles are live.

Okay, so there seems to be a cluster fuck on gaf about Trophy synching, is it auto or not?

Around the Network

Mmmfishtacos said:

Okay, so there seems to be a cluster fuck on gaf about Trophy synching, is it auto or not?

FAQ says auto.

Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

The UI is sexy.

The livetiles are live.

Okay, so there seems to be a cluster fuck on gaf about Trophy synching, is it auto or not?

Wowowow if there's a clusterfudge on gaf I don't want to answer it. Don't want the attention.

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

The UI is sexy.

The livetiles are live.

Wowowow if there's a clusterfudge on gaf I don't want to answer it. Don't want the attention.

Damn you joe! 

Looks how I expected it to look. Same ugly ass models but in 1080p. Seems only NBA2k14 put in effort with next gen...despite the fact NBA Live 14 is exclusive to next gen consoles.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

The UI is sexy.

The livetiles are live.

There's a clusterfuck on Gaf every other day. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

What the fudge? So there are no more bronze, silver and so on trophies but common, uncommon instead? Fucking cancelling the preorder if true. I felt like a sports hero when I got a trophy >:-|

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:

What the fudge? So there are no more bronze, silver and so on trophies but common, uncommon instead? Fucking cancelling the preorder if true. I felt like a sports hero when I got a trophy >:-|

It like PS3 but they added the rarity for each trophy... like my Platinum in WipEout HD could be a Very Rare... few gamers have it.

ethomaz said:
eFKac said:

It like PS3 but they added the rarity for each trophy... like my Platinum in WipEout HD could be a Very Rare... few gamers have it.

But they will still be coloured like real life trophies?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:

But they will still be coloured like real life trophies?

Yeap like PS3... they just have now a rarity percentage.