By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Embargo Ended... Cool UI Details

Tagged games:

who would have thought that he believes 1080p is a game changer from now on^^ the same guy played probably all multiplat games on ps3 even if he could have played the game changing 1080p/60fps version on pc...but then it wasn't a game changer because the games weren't 1080p on the system of the company he works for

Around the Network

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/11/heres-when-you-can-expect-igns-playstation-4-reviews

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Is IGN down for everyone else?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
crissindahouse said:

who would have thought that he believes 1080p is a game changer from now on^^ the same guy played probably all multiplat games on ps3 even if he could have played the game changing 1080p/60fps version on pc...but then it wasn't a game changer because the games weren't 1080p on the system of the company he works for

Next gen doesn't arrive until Sony say so. You know this ;o

I find this kind of PR always fun. He pretty much tells Playstation fans that they played their multiplat games on the wrong system the last years. Or the Xbox Forza 1080p stuff is also funny. It's  like "1080p is so unbelievable great" and they seem to forget that they tell us with this that PS4 has a big advantage with most multiplat games lol.

Normally they should say that 1080p is cool but not that important with the situation we have right now.

Next gen reviews of multiplat games don't mean shit till the PS3/360 get fazed out as lead platform.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network

• The overall PS4 UI is super-slick and quick. It works like the videos. Nerdily, it's what got me super-psyched for Friday.
  • I'm on a quest to get 2k friends, which could make that PS4 social feed a nightmare. But you can turn off updates from individual friends.
  • The PS Eye can log you into your PS4 a la the Kinect, but you have to be holding the DualShock 4 -- face/controller in specific spots.
  • If you want to see someone's real name on PS4 -- even if they're a PSN friend -- you have to send a "name request." They have to approve.
  • RE Name Request: There isn't a "accept all Name Requests" function, but PlayStation made it sound like that was coming in the future.
  • For PS4 Share videos, you can't just send the video files off your hard drive to a thumbstick or other storage device "on Day 1."
  • PSN Trophy Rarity goes: Common, Rare, Very Rare, and Ultra Rare.
  • If you want all this info in one place, @ScottLowe is finishing @IGN's UI/Store report now. It'll be up soon. We have a vid about it, too.

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/

Embargo's up?

I'll double check before spilling the beans on some things.

JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

Spill them ban joe! Greg said it's up, it's up!

JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

IGN will publish the first UI article in matter of minutes (or hours).

Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Embargo's up?

Spill them ban joe! Greg said it's up, it's up!

The UI is sexy.

The livetiles are live.