By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Embargo Ended... Cool UI Details

Tagged games:

eFKac said:

I obviously haven't read them all, only a fraction, so what you say may be the case, but I have read some that were specifically mentioning the PS4 version.

Most I read they said the won't give score for Xbone/PS4 because the network was not working fine... so they will wait the release and/or the review event.

BTW the embargo ended today.

Around the Network

day one for me i want to remote play the proper fifa game to my vita

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
CoD: Ghosts, Asscreed and Battlefield got already plenty of reviews for PS4.

No... meta is using the cross-plataform reviews... the reviews for PS4 started today.

Magazines tested the PS4 versions already. I even read a review in a German magazine where Assassin's Creed for PS4 got a lower score for graphics because of the much stronger hardware. And many reviews on the interent are about the PS4 version and even mention that they don't have a score for the Xbox One versions yet because of the embargo.

crissindahouse said:

Magazines tested the PS4 versions already. I even read a review in a German magazine where Assassin's Creed for PS4 got a lower score for graphics because of the much stronger hardware. And many reviews on the interent are about the PS4 version and even mention that they don't have a score for the Xbox One versions yet because of the embargo.

I don't know... maybe some reviews are out before the embargo ended.

But for example IGN.

IGN's PS4 Reviews Go Live This Wednesday

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/11/heres-when-you-can-expect-igns-playstation-4-reviews

Edit - Seems like some few games get reviews early: BF4, CoD and AC4... everything else starts today.

A little off but Shahid posted that today...

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

A little off but Shahid posted that today...

Who's this guy?

Goatseye said:

Who's this guy?

Senior Business Development Manager at SCEE.

Didn't you remember him?

Pretty professional with that remark.

Anfebious said:

"Not a huge leap forward" and then they score it a 9.1?

Call of Duty...

When I read "self aware players" in the final review comments, the review lost all credibility.

Unless of course I am able to have a intellegent one to one conversation with the left back.