By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is an ethomaz? (explain your user name)

My first name : Manuel Felipe MANUELF

Around the Network
Wright said:

Wright sounds wright.

Sounds about right.

My username comes from an Metal Gear trailer, that showed a small yoshi in one of the scenes. A lousy username, but I don't care all that much. :D

Somini is short for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. My favorite gaming companies in that order :D

MANUELF said:

I hate this tread, its ruined ethomaz and now Manu Elf... yeah thats how I always pronounced your name

ZoSo104 said:

ZOSO was Jimmy Page's Led Zeppelin Symbol and also the nickname for the "Untitled 4th Led Zeppelin" Album aka the greatest music album ever made. 

I have been meaning to go pick up a Zep vinyl but don't know which album. Would you recommend that one?

Around the Network

Ha, I said mine was an anagram. I was kidding. But I do joke it means

Sony Electronic Entertainment Center Europe

:P

I was a big fan of Buffy, and the spinoff Angel back when they were on TV. I especially liked the character of Angel, or more specifically Angelus, when he was evil, plus it just has a nice ring to it. So ya....ripped shamelessly

ktay95 said:
MANUELF said:

I hate this tread, its ruined ethomaz and now Manu Elf... yeah thats how I always pronounced your name

It actually never ocurred to me that it could be spelled that way in english xD

I started using my nickname in forums because it was my trainers name in Pokemon Pearl and it was my nickname in the first forum I visited (Pokemex)

ktay95 said:
MANUELF said:

I'm really regretting making this thread now... I pronounced it Manu Elf too... and badgenome as Badge Nome

I pronounced my nickname using the "e" like "email"... so ethomaz... together.

badgenome I use only Badge

Manu Elf is Manu Elf... the coolest because I love Elves.