By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Not all of Treyarch worked on CoD Ghosts for WiiU

brendude13 said:
curl-6 said:
DialgaMarine said:

So, basically Nintendo screwed up royally when they made the gamepad an essential part of the experience? Unless devs decide to utilize the console, without the gamepad at all, gamers will be stuck with only slightly better visuals and performance than hardware that released 7 years ago? Unless of course it's only cartoon-ish low detailed titles... Man that sucks. One might as well just stick with a PS3 or a Wii at that point. 

Why would I do that when PS3/Wii aren't getting Mario 3D World, X, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Yarn Yoshi...

I'm sure you'll find plenty of brilliant games on the PS3 / Wii that you haven't played yet.

There certainly aren't anywhere near as many that interest me compared to Wii U's exclusive offerings. I've played just about every Wii/PS3/360 game that looks remotely interesting to me. Given the choice, it's an absolute no-brainer for me, Wii U all the way.

Around the Network

Duh, how stupid would dedicating 300 people be just for a port.