By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guy has xbox one posting details

I think that went from being another potential PR disaster to being a small win with a vocal minority on Twitter. It is amazing how news spreads these days, following that from the first tweet to the last and seeing it showing up on major websites is CRAZY.

Around the Network

This is bullshit anyway. The one guy said the OS was a fucking mess iirc and would take months to fix. The guy that's 1000% right on his shit. Forgot his name though

TheSting said:
This is bullshit anyway. The one guy said the OS was a fucking mess iirc and would take months to fix. The guy that's 1000% right on his shit. Forgot his name though

Good for him! I think i will trust someone who is using the actual hardware and reporting no problems! Microsoft are not a multi-billion dollar empire for nothing.

Colltrain said:
TheSting said:

Good for him! I think i will trust someone who is using the actual hardware and reporting no problems! Microsoft are not a multi-billion dollar empire for nothing.

Yea but there was a thread here. It was a guy from Gaf. So ultra reliable. Telling you this is bull man don't believe this dude. This is a farce 

Around the Network

Did that guy ever post his gamer tag? If not, MS would have no way of knowing who he was. If thats the case they may have just did a mass temp ban for all the systems target shipped......

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
Did that guy ever post his gamer tag? If not, MS would have no way of knowing who he was. If thats the case they may have just did a mass temp ban for all the systems target shipped......

Nah he posted his gamertag lol

Major Nelson to the rescue as per usual.

yeah the guy is getting alot of stuff theres a article on kotaku or how ever you spell it sry dont have the link

looks like it was all sorted out

http://kotaku.com/the-guy-who-got-the-xbox-one-early-isnt-banned-for-lif-1461593586

summary from gaf:

- Didn't have an Xbox One on pre-order at the beginning
- Got one after Target made some available online
- Four days later, he gets an Xbox One
- Went to a local Gamestop and got a copy of Ghosts
- Did his YouTube video and started his Twitter deal
- Got an email saying that his video had been pulled from YouTube
- Few hours later his console got banned as he was playing Ghosts
- Got called by Major Nelson and they talked things over
- Was more peeved about having his video taken down
- His console will be allowed to access Xbox LIVE before launch
- The copyright strike on his video will also be removed before launch
- He has been invited to attend Microsoft's Xbox One launch event
- Will be able to share more about his experiences with the console at a later date
- Is still able to play Ghosts offline
- Everything appears to be A OK between André and MS
- Target says that about 150 consoles were mailed out by accident

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz