By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guy has xbox one posting details

Microsoft needs to offer him a bride of his choosing from India with the option of other brides to come in the future. Many many wives... At least that's what it would take for me to forgive them for this..... Actually I lied, all they would need to bribe me is a Kit-Kat bar.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

This is not how you treat your diehard fans.

If they don´t want to get videos of the online stuff out, they should have: Disabled the stuff and in the same sentence give him $180 (3 retail games) to spend on games.

Taking an unboxing video from Youtube because of copy right enfringements is despicable, he owns the fucking thing.

Did he really get banned or did they just disable the public portions of the Xbox One's online network? It would be well within their rights to do the second one, as the network hasn't officially launched yet.

Probably because the update don't release til the 22nd, you know launch day.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Is the entire console banned or just access to XBL?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Well, his console is banned from using XBL. MS can't do more than that without the DRM they were trying to implement.

this is the picture he posted:

Lafiel said:
Euphoria14 said:

Well, his console is banned from using XBL. MS can't do more than that without the DRM they were trying to implement.

this is the picture he posted:

Wow, that is fucked up! They banned his entire console! Not sure what will happen with that since MS has claimed many times before that once a console is banned it cannot be unbanned.

Anyways, PS4 need not worry. Yosp tweeted.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:

Wow, that is fucked up! They banned his entire console! Not sure what will happen with that since MS has claimed many times before that once a console is banned it cannot be unbanned.

He still can play single player and that screen comes up when he tries to access XBL. I should have added that in the last post.

Lafiel said:
Euphoria14 said:

He still can play single player and that screen comes up when he tries to access XBL. I should have added that in the last post.

He said he can still access his gamertag from his 360, so his gamertag isn't banned.

His XBone console is banned from XBL, aka Console ban.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:

He said he can still access his gamertag from his 360, so his gamertag isn't banned.

His XBone console is banned from XBL, aka Console ban.

yea, well, the screen says so aswell

hopefully with all the media coverage we can expect from this the guy will be able to use all of the features on his Xbox One once it has been officially released, it would be a shame if the console stayed banned