By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guy has xbox one posting details

hes saying he caan get on his 360.. so they can just make it so the console doesnt work? lol if your connected to the net and they dont like something you did, BOOM, no more console? this is weird..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
hes saying he caan get on his 360.. so they can just make it so the console doesnt work? lol if your connected to the net and they dont like something you did, BOOM, no more console? this is weird..

Scary, I don't like that one bit.................I mean, in this situation its a good thing for them that they have that in there so he can't post anymore stuff about the game. never know when he would find something out that they don't want out there but damn, they can render your console usless just like that.................hackers be ware, more than your gamertag is getting banned this time around.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

"I can do single player, just can't go online."

Important information. I actually got a response haha

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
TheSting said:
DD_Bwest said:

ha I think i just caught on to MS, not a bad plan.

How does a reputable ebay seller end up with a launch console early?
How does a guy on twitter marked as a source for xbox news with 2300 followers end up with it early?

This my friends is viral marketing

edit: and the day 1 patch goes up today as well,  hmmmm lol

You went full core Ace Ventura didn't it. Lol 

OHHHH SHIIT!!!!!!!! looks like im WAYYYYYYY WRONG!!!!  they apparently just banned his console

edit:  omg i cant believe they would do that.. he was providing soo much PR,   ..  this is a really questionable move.

It was a good guess tho

I've been following this guy on twitter for the last few hours and man, Microsoft made a massive mistake banning his console. This guy was providing them with the best PR they have ever received for Xbox one. He mentioned that Ghosts was looking amazing and had almost zero frame rate issues, controller was amazing and that PVR functionality.

This guy was actively praising everything about the Xbox one and i just can't understand why Microsoft would ban him, surely they would have red all the positivity buzzing around Twitter...........All gone now ughh.

Despite this I am really happy that once hands one, the guy LOVED the one. Another interesting thing to note was that there were quite a few people already playing Xbox one games. 

Around the Network

He stopped posting on twitter..

This is really bad form on Microsoft's behalf.

Ive heard talk that it may be temporary until the 22nd, but who knows.. this went from amazing PR to disaster in a blink of an eye

Yeah man it has turned nasty with people writing to Microsoft, Larry Hyrb and Albert Penello telling them to unban him and yeah, not good.

I wonder why they went into damage control mode for no reason at all. Very irritating. Atleast we know that Ghosts looks miles better on the One than 360, also, the Rumble feature is apparently really cool too.

Wasn't it obvious that a ban was coming? I thought so. I would have been scared to turn that thing on before the 22nd much less call my self the number one source for bone info and begin to leak...........

All in all, nothing was learned from this whole thing........no new info............just him getting banned for a few hours in the spot light.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)