By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo gamers shouldn't care about specs anymore

How about it is it all about Nintendo games and not about speculate specs?

Hell yeah I'm with you i... 103 44.98%

Nah I love arguing with a... 20 8.73%

It's about the games...b... 54 23.58%

quality over quantity thu... 51 22.27%

Total:228
Kane1389 said:

Yes,  and metroid is by no stretch of imgaination technically or graphically impressive by the general 7th gen standard

It is very graphically impressive. Not in terms of shaders and all that crap, but in terms of the visual impact, artistic design, how pleasing it is to the eye.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Kane1389 said:

Yes,  and metroid is by no stretch of imgaination technically or graphically impressive by the general 7th gen standard

It is very graphically impressive. Not in terms of shaders and all that crap, but in terms of the visual impact, artistic design, how pleasing it is to the eye.

''shader and all that crap'' LOL, you mean the technical specs of the game, aka the graphics, which is the theme of this thread? 

Sorry,if the game doesnt have good ''shaders and all that crap'' than it cant be considered a graphically impressive game.

This is graphically impressive

This isn't

Kane1389 said:
curl-6 said:
Kane1389 said:

''shader and all that crap'' LOL, you mean the technical specs of the game, aka the graphics, which is the theme of this thread? 

Sorry,if the game doesnt have good ''shaders and all that crap'' than it cant be considered a graphically impressive game.

This isn't

That top game isn't impressive at all, it looks dull and bland. The bottom one, Muramasa, looks vastly superior.

Graphics = visuals, not just tech. Great tech is irrelevant if the end product doesn't look good. Metroid Prime 3 looks better than most 360 games, hence it is more  impressive.

Kane1389 said:

What's the name of this game? It's Fifty Shades of Grey, right?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

The gamers that do care about specs typically do so for the same reason people care about how big and powerful their car is... Small penis.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Kane1389 said:

This isn't

It's okay, man. You're just one of those people incapable of seeing how something could be impressive because all you can appreciate is the technicality of graphics and and how much hardware power it needs to run.

I still have a blast when i play super mario bros 3 on the NES. So, of course i don`t care about specs.

Kane1389 said:
curl-6 said:
Kane1389 said:

This isn't

Honestly, of the two I am more drawn to the game on the bottom. It has charm and seems distinct. I have not played either game, and don't recognize either. Still, if I had to choose I like the style of the one of the bottom. It is not an objective fact. It is a subjective choice. Others will prefer the game on the top. I have seen GTA5 played and it looks pretty, but I was getting bored with the franchise with 4. I'd maybe rent it and give it a try, but the graphics alone are not enough to keep me interested. Graphics can enhance an experice - either through realisim or artistic style. However, the prettiest graphics in the world won't mean a thing if the game is bad. 

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Gorgeous stillshots. Nintendo will be sitting pretty when X and Mario 3d world are out, they also should focus on harcore horror games like ZombieU, cover these two extremes (kiddy and horror) with a some RPGs on the side and you cannot go wrong

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Kane1389 said:
MohammadBadir said:
Kane1389 said:
MohammadBadir said:

like i said in the other thread, Nintendo has a knack for making games look and play amazingly even on limited hardware, thanks to their unique art styles and gameplay, which also happen to greatly affect the games' chances of withstanding the test of time.

i mean look at this!

pretty good for some "underpowered 6th gen equilivant" hardware, don't you think?

Nah, that just seems impressive to you because of your low standards, which comes from having the Wii as your primary console. 

LMAO. My main platform is a PC. XD

Judging by your post history and your profile, as well as your currently playing list, that doesnt seem to be the case at all

I haven't updated that thing in ages. And I can be a Nintendo fan even if I don't main their home console.