By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox All in One Demo (Must see, Pretty Impressive)

QuarantineStudio said:
If you want an all in one media machine, pick the XB1. If your wanting just a gaming machine with a so, so online gaming and media experience, pick the PS4. Plain and simple solution.......

QS

Not sure what any of this has to do with this thread but you realize x1 isnt all in one right? It cant play 360 games and for tv functionality you need a cable box from a service provider that offers voice controls already. On top of that the ps3 has had more use with apps like Netflix than the 360.

Around the Network

The online experience for the PS3 is garbage compared to the XB360 and I'm sure it will continue on the PS4.

QS

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

QuarantineStudio said:
The online experience for the PS3 is garbage compared to the XB360 and I'm sure it will continue on the PS4.

QS

Relevance to thread at hand?

QuarantineStudio said:

QS

I wouldnt say PS3 had garbage online.  The UI wasnt that great which hindered my experience personaly but the online multiplayer itself was fine.

Also relax with the console war.  It is off-topic and youre only going to derail the thread.

This looks pretty sweet.

Around the Network

Very smooth, I like it a lot. I've always been a fan of the Metro interface, so I like that it's being applied to the Xbox's UI as well. The Kinect features are pretty great too!

toadslayer72 said:
So I need to come back and say that I was pretty wrong about Gaf's response to this. For the most part it's been extremely well received. That said, I'm still a little hesitant to start the complete jizzfest because as far as I know, all of these demos have been in environments controlled by MS. That's the last hurdle, to have some independent reviewer using all of the features out in the wild, and still praising how awesome it is. If that happens, we should see a lot of humbled motherfuckers :)

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/11/08/xbox-one-dashboard-walkthrough

In certain parts, it kind of reminded me of the xbox kinect milo demo, but still light years ahead of xbox 360.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Can't care about this.
Nice additions but nothing I'm looking forward to.
I don't use skype, netflix, and those other things, and I don't watch tv often, mainly football if I do. Pausing a game and then playing it where you left off is just pausing the game.

I just want a couple of good games. But for many people these features will be great. Good for them.

I'm looking forward to MGS5, a next gen Ace Combat, the next Naughty Dog game, and some good jrpgs.

''Hadouken!''

Vasto said:
toadslayer72 said:
So I need to come back and say that I was pretty wrong about Gaf's response to this. For the most part it's been extremely well received. That said, I'm still a little hesitant to start the complete jizzfest because as far as I know, all of these demos have been in environments controlled by MS. That's the last hurdle, to have some independent reviewer using all of the features out in the wild, and still praising how awesome it is. If that happens, we should see a lot of humbled motherfuckers :)

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/11/08/xbox-one-dashboard-walkthrough

Yeah I saw this earlier today before I posted. It doesn't address what I brought up either because the IGN guys said that their experience was at a MS controlled event, like an invite. The footage they show in this video walkthrough was sent to them by MS. Trust me, I want it to work but like I said, I can understand being a little skeptical still because of how controlled it's all been.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.