By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox All in One Demo (Must see, Pretty Impressive)

Features that will be great in my home

Kinect recognizing my family. There are 5 of us and its a pain when my Son is logged in with his other friends and I want to get player one set for my controller. Just telling Kinect to show my stuff then jump into my game without logging people out and that stuff is golden.

Full living room Skype. I have family and friends all over the world. Having the Full living room experience Skype calling ability might get me to sell the X1 to family and friends for this feature alone.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

That looks great, nice to finally get a proper demo!

Edit - Actually, where was Snap?

that blonde girl stops me from beeing on topic , dammit !

and they they go again with their tv stuff :/

Great demo this OS is easily the best on consoles from what I´ve seen so far.
Instant switching between game,tv and apps just looks and sounds futuristic the media will devour the xbox one.

toadslayer72 said:
Seriously, it looks great.

Now I'm heading to Gaf to watch as the brigade tries to pick apart this video frame by frame.

Why would you want to make yourself depressed?

Around the Network

Wow that was awesome, such a incredible improvement over the 360.

Nsanity said:
toadslayer72 said:
Seriously, it looks great.

Now I'm heading to Gaf to watch as the brigade tries to pick apart this video frame by frame.

Why would you want to make yourself depressed?

It doesn't though, I know what to expect going into it, kinda like here. For better or worse, Gaf does get a lot of info so I use them for that. I can wade through the bullshit if even just for the lulz. I've already made up my mind that I'm getting an XB1, Gaf or Da Chartz or whoever else can't depress me about that. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

very impressive. But penello lied. It isn't nearly as fast as the mock up was that he said it was as fast as. But I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that before the demo.

I would never use the features like that.

It looks great and basically does what they said it would: switching between apps with only your voice.

But where is the very important snap feature?

I also noticed a "Beyond two souls" Ellen Page image towards the end of the video at 12:08. At this same instant I think one of the guys (Yusuf) smiles while watching the same thing...

So good!!!