By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 15 minutes of Dead Rising 3 - Daytime Footage...

Chris Hu said:
Kratos said:
Looks awesome! Looks very pretty and very fluent. Though i did hate the zombie getting hit through a wall at 12:05, hope they fix that type of stuff before release :S

I doubt they will I don't think we will ever see a game that is completely glitch free plus I'm sure the game went gold already so unless they can fix that with a update its not going to get fixed.

Oh well cant have everything with launch games I guess. OT: Look at all those freakin zombies! So many of them

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

doesn't look like that great on youtube. I'm pretty sure it's because it keeps playing all slow and freezing on my computer. lol

So hyped for this game! :P

Very cool video, saw some cool ass executions. Those guys had some funny commentary too, especially the dick part.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

It doesn't look next gen honestly. Looks half way between current gen and next gen. Bloated textures (quality is all over the place. On main characters it's very sharp but on zombies and environments very washed out), low poly models, primitive lighting and so on.

Around the Network

Damn.. I had an enlightment after watching the vid: Zombies are always the enemies cause you don't have to animate them... like at all.. damn those devs for tricking us that zombies are cool.. they are just lazy

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Chris Hu said:
Azerth said:
Also no loading times

Since you have to install all X1 game none of them should have any noticable load times.

What? PC games have full installs since ever and don't tell me you never noticed loading times in PC games?!

This game looks so fun. I'm going to have no time when the XBOX ONE launches.

oldschoolfool said:
doesn't look like that great on youtube. I'm pretty sure it's because it keeps playing all slow and freezing on my computer. lol

That can have something to do with it. : P

Slimebeast said:

It doesn't look next gen honestly. Looks half way between current gen and next gen. Bloated textures (quality is all over the place. On main characters it's very sharp but on zombies and environments very washed out), low poly models, primitive lighting and so on.

It may not look next-gen, but does it FEEL next gen? :P