By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ps4 suffers frame rate issue on ghost

Frequency said:
walsufnir said:
Frequency said:

Either way this thread is setup as pure flame bait by a most likely throw away or secondary account, so what do we really expect?

The same like most of the threads about next-gen in the last couple of weeks, of course.

I have noticed an awful lot of new posters recently, actually.

DAT Pachter pub!

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

But they have 1080p so threy dont care if the frame rate dropes

Azerth said:

Rather 1080P and frame rate drops then 720 p and Frame rate drops.

BrainCramps said:
Azerth said:

Rather 1080P and frame rate drops then 720 p and Frame rate drops.

Well until a reviwer says the x1 verison has the same issues then i have no reason to belive there are frame rate drops on the x1 verison

not saying it doesnt have any i would be suprised if it didnt

“While the PS4 version runs at a native 1080p, that precious framerate drops briefly before checkpoints, which are at least placed so that the odd stutter never affects gunplay.

And there ends my concern about this.  A stutter during checkpoints or cut-scenes?  Like most games in the current generation?  You can't see but I'm shrugging really, really big right now.

This making a huge deal out of minor issues thing is getting ridiculous.  Still, it's also kind of amusing.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
X1 fans need to chill and stop jumping on any little bad Sony news. I know it's frustrating lately but really without knowing the full scope of this on both consoles, it's a little premature to be all LOL@ PS4. The way it's described in the campaign sounds like no big deal really. What would bother me though is this, "occasionally it occurred in multiplayer for reasons I couldn't even guess at." This could really piss people off depending on the "occasion". I was planing on getting Ghosts too but I may actually pass, just stick with Ryse and DR3 until Titanfall comes out.

don't they deserve a little fun after waves and waves of 1080p insults from the other fanboy camp?

Frequency said:
walsufnir said:
Frequency said:

Either way this thread is setup as pure flame bait by a most likely throw away or secondary account, so what do we really expect?

The same like most of the threads about next-gen in the last couple of weeks, of course.

I have noticed an awful lot of new posters recently, actually.

So have i

And i predict short forum-careers with a lot of bans for some of them.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

pokoko said:

“While the PS4 version runs at a native 1080p, that precious framerate drops briefly before checkpoints, which are at least placed so that the odd stutter never affects gunplay.

And there ends my concern about this.  A stutter during checkpoints or cut-scenes?  Like most games in the current generation?  You can't see but I'm shrugging really, really big right now.

This making a huge deal out of minor issues thing is getting ridiculous.  Still, it's also kind of amusing.

I could see it. 

Well... Well... Well... Look how the tables turn. If PS4 had the power of the clouds Ghosts would be able to run at 1080p and 60 FPS but since it doesn't it results in a lackluster 1080P and 59 FPS.

Suggestion for Xbox / anti Sony fans, the liklryhood of this being an issue on the Xbox one is high, so I would suggest waiting for those reviews to gloat, or it will be thrown back at you in a weeks time.