By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Battlefield 4 campaign review...

Tagged games:

Areym said:

But you knew that their campaign were getting progressively worst, as far as main battlefield games go.

To expect anything less than a sub-par showing is simple denial. Also, EA.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. The Bad Company games were good so they weren’t getting progressively worse. They just went from good to bad. Much like Sonic franchise. But on occasion, there are still good Sonic games.

In regards to this... "Also EA." If you’re under the illusion that's a valid argument, your opinion means even less to me.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Mr Puggsly said:
KylieDog said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Thanks for the useless response. You're a great contributor to this forum.

Don't get pissy because I called your BS statement.

No, you just gave me a useless comment.

How's the online ? 

Fine! I played a few hours but I'm not a big multiplayer guy… unless it’s Halo.

My expertise is just in the campaigns.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

KylieDog said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Calling out bullshit is far from useless.

But you didn't do that. You just gave a useless opinion. I get it, you're funny guy. Move along now.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
fatslob-:O said:
Mr Puggsly said:
KylieDog said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Thanks for the useless response. You're a great contributor to this forum.

Don't get pissy because I called your BS statement.

How's the online ? 

If we had more gamers like you and I, my good fellow, then campaigns in AAA games these days would not be such a let down. Alas....

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

KylieDog said:
Mr Puggsly said:

But you didn't do that. You just gave a useless opinion. I get it, you're funny guy. Move along now.

Oh just by magic your opinion is useful, and mine is useless.  That is now two lots of bullshit. 

Aboslutely, my opinion is more useful than yours. As I pointed out I enjoyed the CoD campaigns (I will be playing the Ghosts campaign), I enjoyed the MoH campaigns, I feel the Bad Company campaigns were solid as well. Bearing that in mind, people are more likely to find my opinion on BF campaigns more valid than yours.

I don't enjoy football, so obviously a Madden review would be best from someone that enjoys that sport than me. Its not magic, its common sense.

Recently Completed

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Mr Puggsly said:

If we had more gamers like you and I, my good fellow, then campaigns in AAA games these days would not be such a let down. Alas....

Well there have been plenty of enjoyable campaigns in AAA games thoughout this gen.

In the FPS genre though, sometimes I wish they were a little more ambitious. BF4 is a fine example of something just thrown together.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
Areym said:

But you knew that their campaign were getting progressively worst, as far as main battlefield games go.

To expect anything less than a sub-par showing is simple denial. Also, EA.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. The Bad Company games were good so they weren’t getting progressively worse. They just went from good to bad. Much like Sonic franchise. But on occasion, there are still good Sonic games.

In regards to this... "Also EA." If you’re under the illusion that's a valid argument, your opinion means even less to me.

I am aware that the Bad company games had an actually joyful and great campaigns, so i meant main battlefield games for the numbered ones (3 and 4). Besides, sonic is not a great example.  

Considering a lot of people's hatred of EA and their shittacular ways and status, I think it makes for a valid, if very vague, point. Also, ill be sure to make my opinions much more meaningful just for you, guy who plays battlefield for the single player campaign.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Mr Puggsly said:
ps3-sales! said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well there have been plenty of enjoyable campaigns in AAA games thoughout this gen.

In the FPS genre though, sometimes I wish they were a little more ambitious. BF4 is a fine example of something just thrown together.

As far as FPS goes, I thought COD4 was one of the best story's I've played in the genre.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Mr Puggsly said:
ps3-sales! said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Then people need to stop buying games like call of duty, titanfall, halo, battlefield, and even destiny included because those games set a pretty destructive example as to why multiplayer is more important. These games are part of your problem as to why they don't try to evolve campaigns. 

KylieDog said:

Except you presented it as fact, when it is well known many CoD players don't bother with single player since it is so unremarkable.  So your claim is BS, which I pointed out.

CoD campaigns are so bad, was even a parady game made based on them.

Just sounds to me like you got a low quality acceptance threshold.

Here's your argument, "many CoD players don't bother with single player." Here's the reality, millions of people are playing the campaigns.

This is such a stupid discussion. You're aruging with me for actually enjoying the campaigns in CoD games. That's just so fucking childish, grow up.

Recently Completed