By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I should start posting NVC here

Around the Network

Aonuma sheds new light on Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – origins, changes, New 3DS tease, more

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-sheds-new-light-on-zelda-majoras-mask-3d-origins-changes-new-3ds-tease-more/

'Before Majora’s Mask 3D was announced, some speculated that the game could end up as a New 3DS exclusive. We now know for sure following last week’s announcement that this isn’t so. Aonuma does comment on the new handheld and notes that the visuals are the same when played on the original 3DS or New 3DS. He leaves the following mysterious tease though: “Please wait for the opportunity to discuss how playing on the New 3DS differs at a later date.”'

Interesting, I wonder if it'll just be something simple like amiibo support.

P.S. I think this was already posted in here actually... sorry about that. Here, have a fancy Majora's Mask wallpaper to compesate!

I now pronounce Mario Kart dead. 

This is hat rises from it's ashes.

I never thought I'd ever see a picture of Link driving a Mercedes that wasn't some kind of strange fanart.. xD

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone buy any digital this past week?

Does the Mario Kart DLC count?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I got Guacamelee.

Who here is a member of IGN? And if not why the heck not?

I'm not... because... I... errhmm... reasons.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Clyde32 said:
Who here is a member of IGN? And if not why the heck not?

Because why the fuck would I be??

Because IGN is awesome.

User was moderated for this post (LIES) - Conegamer