By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
Thanks ConeG. By the way, what will happen to my pay? I at least deserve 4 skittles bags and 2 packs of Coke

I believe it's 3 bags of skittles, 2 Coke packs and a Mars Bar. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Hhmm... make it 3 Skittles, 2 Coke packs, and 2 Mars bars.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

No deal. Take it or leave it!

Ugh. You're killing me man! Aaahmmm... I'll take it if you can send them by tomorrow, deal!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

This thread just died, RIP.

Around the Network

http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-readers-share-some-feedback-about-the-new-3ds/

Liking a lot of that feedback to the New 3DS, especially the comments about the improved 3D effect. I like the idea of using it, but I just find having to hold it a certain way off-putting and just turn it off on my current XL. I plan on upgrading when it comes out in NA though, so I'm glad it seems to be a worthwhile upgrade to the older models.

RavenXtra said:
Liking a lot of that feedback to the New 3DS, especially the comments about the improved 3D effect. I like the idea of using it, but I just find having to hold it a certain way off-putting and just turn it off on my current XL. I plan on upgrading when it comes out in NA though, so I'm glad it seems to be a worthwhile upgrade to the older models.

Contemplating upgrading, but at the same time the FE: Awakening XL is smexy.

Conegamer said:
RavenXtra said:

Contemplating upgrading, but at the same time the FE: Awakening XL is smexy.

This is true lol. The Persona Q XL is pretty nice too. I do like the glossy finish on the N3DS though.

I may pick one up here at launch if I can get it for $20 off. Just hoping EB will still have some Day 1 and are willing to price match. Only 6 more days