By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Hidden in a PS4/Xbone interview on Project CARS, the Wii U version got a mention:

""There are significant hurdles that we've had to get over, and that's kind of expected," he said. "But the fact we can have weather, time of day, a significant number of cars on screen, it's actually really promising."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-28-project-cars-shooting-for-1080p-60fps-on-both-xbox-one-and-ps4

Around the Network

Ok so Hyrule Warriors, I said I would write about it and I am. Just a word of warning, Im a terrible writer and Im lazy so this will be like 2 incomprehensive sentences at most.

Jump was replaced by a dodge in this game (yeah thats how Im starting this), its cool but OMG does it make this game easy and thats a problem because its already easy. Ive played the game through on hard from the start and havent died once (although Ive come close). Aside from that usual gameplay is solid, its nothing special for a Musou game but its still good fun. Boss monsters however -_- Dont get me started, their is nothing fun about them. Dodongo for an example is spam dodge so he cant hit you (although tbh he probably wont hit you anyway) and then throw a bomb into his mouth when he opens it. Then spam combos. Simple as that.

The OST is fucking amazing, seriously I need to download this now. The Dynasty Warriors games have some of the best OST's in gaming imo, I think with Hyrule Warrirs they have brought that up tempo metal to Zelda and done it justice.

umm, yeah as I said Im terrible at this shit and Im lazy and Sucker Punch just ended so Im going to play more Hyrule Warriors. So Zelda fans just buy the damn game if you havent already. Wow did I do a terrible job at selling this =P Ahh, I guess I would say so far its a 7.5/10 however if the Adventure mode (classic NES style thing) turns out better than I expect I can see me playing this fo a lot longer than I expected. Also I did pre purchase all of the DLC already.

Oh and a new entry in my top 5 Zelda characters of all time, her moveset in HyWa is one of the most interesting in a Musou game imo

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest DLC Details Revealed 

Details of the Hyrule Warriors Master Quest DLC have surfaced in Japan.  Earlier it was announced that Epona would be one of Link’s new weapons and now we have more information regarding alternate costumes and game modes.  One of the new character additions includes playing as the villain Cia in a special 5 episode scenario as shown in the trailer below.  Additionally its been revealed that Lana and Cia will have new Guardian of Time outfits.  Finally there will be a new map for Adventure Mode and a Master Quest Rules option which reduces the amount of hearts and items available in exchange for better rewards.

TOO LAZY TO EMBED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=76MAZVdo3OU

Hyrule Warriors is set to have 4 rounds of DLC packs over the coming months or you can just pay $20 up-front to secure yourself all upcoming DLC and get a Dark Link costume on top.  What do you think of Lana’s new look? Does this DLC pack interest you so far? Make sure to share your thoughts with us in the comments!

That's...one interesting costume for sure.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

That costume is so awesome!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia Tech Demo

Looks ok, but I don't like the music of the trailer and the physics in Wave Race: Blue Storm were much better.

Wait so when do the points get updated?

Well this got delayed...

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/90s-arcade-racer-delayed-2015/

Steamworld Heist image

Anyway I think I'm ready for an avatar change. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AosrBRarRSU

New fantasy life trailer