By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Kamiya reiterates:

"if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo… If Nintendo doesn’t say yes, it’s not going to happen… While you’re at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too…"

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/238587-multiple-publishers-turned-down-bayonetta-2-says-kamiya

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Kamiya reiterates:

"if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo… If Nintendo doesn’t say yes, it’s not going to happen… While you’re at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too…"

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/238587-multiple-publishers-turned-down-bayonetta-2-says-kamiya

=P

This is why I love the man.

Slarvax said:

Nintendo news of 30/09/2014: 

• For all who cares none, Watch_Dogs U releases on December 4 in Japan.
spurgeonryan said:
@watch dogs news.....

I care. :(

Ryan, do you really care for the release date of WatchDogs... in Japan?

I thought you already knew that it will launch on November, 18th in the US and on the 21th in Europe.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Slarvax said:

spurgeonryan said:
@watch dogs news.....

I thought you already knew that it will launch on November, 18th in the US and on the 21th in Europe.

I'm sorry but I can't not give you shit for this... The twentyoneth?? Twentyfirth?? =P

ktay95 said:
JEMC said:
Slarvax said:

spurgeonryan said:
@watch dogs news.....

I'm sorry but I can't not give you shit for this... The twentyoneth?? Twentyfirth?? =P

Twenty-first?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
ktay95 said:
JEMC said:
Slarvax said:

spurgeonryan said:
@watch dogs news.....

Twenty-first?

21st

ktay95 said:
JEMC said:
ktay95 said:

Twenty-first?

21st

Not my entire fault since I copied it directly from the site I looked the dates.

curl-6 said:
Kamiya reiterates:

Hah... Like anyone will listen to Kamiya... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around 1:45 this song just kicks it up to 5th gear and you fall in love.

More Hyrule Warriors Concept art

http://nintendoeverything.com/another-look-at-hyrule-warriors-concept-art/