By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

So guys. I think I got the most epic and awkward story.

So I was in guitar classes, learning a song and practicing, and I was there with a guy. The way those classes works is, we have 2 rooms and our professor has to check on both at times. While he's in another room we practice or play whatever. So I started to play a SoTC song (Revived Power), and I think the guy recognized it, so he started playing Saria's song! Then I played Dark World, he played Song of Storms, I played the Zelda main theme and he joined me! Then I played the Song of Time, and he finished with Zelda's lullaby. It was like a guitar battle: Zelda Themed! So epic, yet so awkward...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
Smash 3DS down to 86%...

No worries! I'm hopeful that the WiiU version won't have a Metacore lower than 90!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Hm, I got an email from amazon.de that the amiibo figurines are approximately getting shipped on the 4th of November.

And good that I didn't cancel my game.co.uk Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition pre-order because amazon.fr and amazon.de cancelled many of them.

Here's an actual comparison for Bayonetta 2 Wii U vs 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu0uGXkZo9c

Here's some details.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-bayonetta-wii-u-face-off

In case you missed it, here's the Fatal Frame 5 stream. 

Around the Network

So, I installed Plex Media Server on my PC today to stream to the Wii U. It works surprisingly well, 1080p 20Mbps without issues and you can browse the internet on the GamePad screen while watching videos on the TV.

The Wii U is even officially supported. Why didn't I know about this before? The media players of my TV or Blu-ray player suck compared to this.

I need a Raspberry Pi or something like that because my PC is pretty high-end and needs to much energy to run it 24/7.

spurgeonryan said:
So what doex it do for you? We can record our plays?

No, you can stream videos, music and images from a PC to the Wii U. And you can still browse the internet.

I think theres no other way besides a capture card to record Wii U gameplays.

Samus deciding what to wear for the day, courtesy of deviantart

curl-6 said:

Samus deciding what to wear for the day, courtesy of deviantart

What is wrong with what she has on?

How much money do I need for a imported New 3DS from Australia?