By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I'd rather be able to play it several months earlier than have the potential to get it for free, thanks

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Seems like i can't even hide my NNID... Really?
I can't change it, i can't hide it... What can i actually do? :-/
Normally this shouldn't be a problem, but i put my last name into the NNID and i don't want people to see it when i post stuff on miiverse.
This is bullshit.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

2DS at $99 is $30 below suggested retail price. In retail thermonalogy, this means it doing really bad in sells, and that the retailer not only can't sell their current supply almost at all, but that they might also not order anymore new shipments. It happen to the PS Vita, and it seems like it will happen to the 2DS as well. Plus it's more easier for both retailers & Nintendo, to discontinue the 2DS, because they still have both the 3DS & 3DS XL.
I'm not surprise of this at all.
(Stephen Colbert): I called it! (LOL)

If Final Fantasy Explorers is a 3DS game, then it's gonna look awesome & badass in 3D + Surround Sound.
I can't wait for Final Fantasy 5 & 6 definitive version on 3DS. At first I wanted it as soon as possible, but now I'm glad for waiting, because the 3D effect keeps getting better & better, the more newer the 3D games are....same applies to 3D Movies.

RealGamingExpert said:
Normally this shouldn't be a problem, but i put my last name into the NNID and i don't want people to see it when i post stuff on miiverse.
This is bullshit.

I *think* you can have a different nickname than your NNID in Miiverse, but I'm not sure though, maybe you can't, but I thought you can... Maybe there's something in your profile settings in Miiverse?

S.Peelman said:
RealGamingExpert said:
This is bullshit.

I *think* you can have a different nickname than your NNID in Miiverse, but I'm not sure though, maybe you can't, but I thought you can... Maybe there's something in your profile settings in Miiverse?

You can, but it still shows the NNID next to it.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
S.Peelman said:
RealGamingExpert said:
This is bullshit.

You can, but it still shows the NNID next to it.

Oh yeah then there's little point then ...

fatal frame showed up at comg !!!
prediction it will do better than hyrule warriors imo

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Not posted yet?

Gone Home is coming to Wii U.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/nintendos_unity_presentation_confirms_critically_acclaimed_gone_home_for_wii_u_eshop

episteme said:
Not posted yet?

Gone Home is coming to Wii U.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/nintendos_unity_presentation_confirms_critically_acclaimed_gone_home_for_wii_u_eshop

Oh yeah...forgot about that. I think Spurge posted it somewhere in that wall of text. 

hey the adjustments made wii u stay above 100k for 2 weeks!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3