By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
AZWification said:
Conegamer said:
If you're watching that, then watch Super Mario Bros: The Movie as well

Don't forget about the amazing Double Dragon movie!

How could I forget that?

All of them are "great" choices...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

WiiU News for July 7, 2014:
1: Vgchartz has uploaded june 28 hardware sales and wii u has only gone down 1600 and 3ds went up 1k
2: You can choose either a physical or digital copy of bayonetta ultimate(it was already in hd :P) depending where you buy it eshop or retail
3: This month through Nintendo awards you can get donkey kong jr. and paper mario 64(likely get this)
4: GAME(from uk) has made a deal with NOUK to sell digital codes for specific games like mario kart 8 and wind waker hd for example
5: New character to be revealed this week for hyrule warriors
6: Uk charts has mk8 holding decent legs and is 7th(right behind another nintendo title with decent legs called tomadachi life)

Good day imo

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Looks like over 110,000 people who voted on IGN think Nintendo were the best at E3:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/07/07/e3-2014-microsoft-nintendo-sony-the-results-ign-versus

Japan - Mario Kart 8 Sells Over 500,000 In June

http://n4g.com/news/1544934/japan-mario-kart-8-sells-over-500-000-in-june/pen

Great news!!! Mario Kart 8 is doing pretty good in the face of this in Japan

Is it just Mii, or is Tomodachi Life a killer App?

Seems to be becoming more popular then the Sims, at the rate they keep screwing up the Sims.

Around the Network

3DS news of 07/07/2014: 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Conegamer said:

How could I forget that?

All of them are "great" choices...

Despite joking about them a lot, I'm still kinda bugged by the high number of crappy movies based off awesome game franchises..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Kaizar said:

Seems to be becoming more popular then the Sims, at the rate they keep screwing up the Sims.

Nah, Tomodachi Life will remain niche in the West and it will never get even close to the popularity of The Sims. Not this first title in the West, anyway

Kaizar said:

Considering that The Sims is one of the best-selling PC series of all-time, Tomodachi Life might have to sell a little bit more to hit that mark xD

Sorry to double post, but I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to update my 3DS XL to the new firmware, and keep getting repeated error messages & restarts. My internet connection appears to be stable, so is there anything I might be doing wrong? I've never has this issue before. -_-