By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I didn't realize so many people were excited for Captain Toad xD

It does look interesting though. Maybe not a $60 retail game, but I did enjoy those segments from Super Mario 3D World.

Around the Network

Not wanting to deviate the prediction conversation going on, but i can`t help to find it strange that Konami is bringing a new game to Wii U`s VC instead of porting the Wii games to the Wii U.
Haven`t checked if other companies are doing the same.

I really hope not, btw. There are a few titles that i want but don`t want to get them on Wii`s VC.

Speaking of old titles, now that Nintendo`s online infrastructure is something... well... it has one! Wouldn`t it be cool to get some old titles that we never got because Wii had too many restrictions?
Would want SNK vs Capcom and other KoF titles that Wii never got!

Slarvax said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ok everyone lets guess next weeks' wii u numbers im saying 49k barely below 50k

If we follow Japan and UK numbers, it's been really steady so far. But I'll say 47k.

that seems  likely but lets hope its higher

i predict a 20% chance it will be higher next week(not saying it will though)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

spurgeonryan said:
@ poke snap 2 news

That would be great! You youngsters on this site dont know what your missing.

well im young but have played it :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

I haven't gotten a Wii U yet, and I highly look forward to Captain Toad from all the trailers & TreeHouse.

I voted for other for:

Rodea the Sky Soldier
Fantasy Life
Yo-Kai Watch
King of Pirates
TheatRhythm Final Fantasy 2: Curtain Call
YuGiOh! Trading card game in 3D

And many others.

So I guess my 1 vote should count as 6 or more votes. (LOL)

Around the Network

3DS, WII U
NINTENDO DIGITAL GAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT INDEPENDENT GAME RETAILERS BY MID-JULY
Independent game stores are now able to sell digital-only and digital copies of full retail games for both Nintendo’s home console and handheld system. According to an email seen by MCV, CentreSoft subsidiary DLCSoft will provide the service to indie retailers, with games for 3DS and Wii U available from mid-July.

Last year, the UK-based company established its popular digital system by selling codes for Sony games throughout a wide range of indie outlets across the region. DLCSoft said the addition of Nintendo eShop games will allow retailers “to establish their stores as a true digital destination on the High Street.”

The full line-up of Nintendo games, both digital-only eShop titles and full digital retail games, will launch later this month. However, DLCSoft mentioned VC games such as The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. would be included.
source:
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/07/07/nintendo-digital-games-available-to-purchase-at-independent-game-retailers-by-mid-july/

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

spurgeonryan said:
Also coney g, there is plenty of news. You people just do not know how to look for it properly.

obligatory :p

Well fine, not much "big" news then, would perhaps have been more suitable.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If you're watching that, then watch Super Mario Bros: The Movie as well

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
If you're watching that, then watch Super Mario Bros: The Movie as well

Don't forget about the amazing Double Dragon movie!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So has anyone played; "Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Frozen City"?

http://gaming.thedigitalfix.com/content/id/1474/sherlock-holmes-the-mystery-of-the-frozen-city.html

and is it available in America?