By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
spurgeonryan said:

My recent purchases. Like just got them last night.

After you beat those games, tell Mii about them. Excluding Fifa.

Around the Network

Persona Q possibly releasing in November?

http://nintendoeverything.com/persona-q-seems-to-be-heading-west-in-late-november/

spurgeonryan said:
  1. Code Name: STEAM Receives ESRB Rating

Nintendo World Report-17 hours ago
    Although it's not set to release until 2015, ESRB has already given Nintendo and Intelligent Systems' new Codename: S.T.E.A.M a "T" (Teen) rating. ESRB cites ...
Nintendo launch ‘Made for Play’ advertising campaign for 3DS & 2DS
Published on July 1st, 2014

Nintendo have launched a new advertising campaign, ‘Made for Play,’ that will actively promote their 3DS and 2DS to youngsters throughout summer.

Their first TV advert, which you can see below, largely revolves around the company’s family-friendly brands such as Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokémon X & Y, Kirby Triple Deluxe and the recent arrival of Tomodachi Life.

Accompanied by a rather colourful website, the advert sees children declare what they are made for, whether that be epic battles, secret races or sharing adventures. It all feels rather heroic, and will hopefully enthuse youngsters into realising just how many varied experiences can be discovered on Nintendo’s handhelds

Tomodachi Life Demo Hitting eShop This Week

Nintendo World Report-1 hour ago
This demo is virtually identical to the Move In Version that was previously available through a Club Nintendo offer in addition to being bundled with the game so ...

Nintendo vs. Square Enix: Tackle on Melodies

The Gamer Headlines-13 hours ago
In this gamble, popular studios like Nintendo and Square Enix are pocketing cash through their lic
This next game looks decent ConeyG.

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie game to hit Nintendo 3DS

Activision Publishing, Inc.

Activision announces a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game based on the Michael Bay movie is to hit Nintendo 3DS around August time.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a third-person hack-and-slash game in which our heroes in a half-shell must fend off the mutants and robots created by Baxter Stockman – remember him from the cartoons? He was the guy who mutated into a fly! Nice.

Based around the upcoming movie, players will have the ability to switch between all four of the main characters – Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael – at any point, being able to use their different abilities tailored around their personalities.

As players progress through the game they will gain in levels, unlocking new abilities and stat points. Raw materials can also be collected which can be crafted into new weaponry when returning to the Turtle’s lair.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is being developed by Magic Pockets and published by Activision. The game is due to arrive around the same time as the new movie of the same name is released in cinemas on 8 August in the US. The movie will hit UK cinemas on 17 October.

Take a look at some screenshots of the game below, and let us know what you think.

Do you remember Slash from the original 80s cartoons? If not, then I'm showing my age...

The UI looks nice and simple

Donatello issuing some scientific justice here.

SEE ALSO: Turtle Power trailer - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 30 years on

Can you post links to any 3D screenshots of 2014 & up 3DS games?

I think Nintendo is going to drop the price of the 3DS (XL) this holiday and are just trying to milk the current price of $170 & $200, while trying make the 2DS do better then just the 20% to 10% of 3DS family sells its been doing this year (2014).

Very smart strategy, and probably mention this exact strategy & price drop to the share holders during the last meeting. I mean the Summer before Q4 2014, what's the rush, LOL.

Look forward to seeing the bragged about 3D effect of all the upcoming 3DS games, like Smash Bros.

3DS news of 01/07/2014: Welcome July! With a slow day...

• EA prefers smartphones over 3DS and PS Vita. 
  • Game's critics award of E3 results are in... and Nintendo won 3!
  • Persona Q coming in November?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

My word how I dislike EA. It's like they aren't even trying.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

I think by now there's ample evidence to prove they really aren't xD

Not even with Nintendo consoles. I mean jeez, The Sims 4 won't have swimming pools.. how hard can that be to actually implement considering its been in the series at launch for the last 3 games >_>

Western Hatsune Miku fans rejoice, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai Remix coming 2015
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/232297-hatsune-miku-project-mirai-remix-official-announcement-confirmed-to-be-project-mirai-2

Nintendo distributor of MH4U in EU
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/232292-nintendo-to-distribute-monster-hunter-4-ultimate-in-pal-territories

Final Fantasy Explorers interview
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/232258-final-fantasy-explorers-devs-talk-action-difficulty-resonance-system-travel-and-monster-raising

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

New Hyrule Warriors Trailer from Nintendo: 

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Conegamer said:

Of course they are trying!

They are trying to annoy every single gamer out there, one at a time (Sega, Nintendo, Handhelds...). But obe of these days, they will face a dead end and when that happens, all of us will laugh.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Lana looks like quite the promising character.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.