By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
HEY GUYS!! Just as a heads up, tomorrow I have my last 2 tests, and shall be free of school! Which means, I'll be back next week (have to go to a birthday out of town this weekend)
Anyways, sorry about the lack of me in general. If you excuse me, I have to study some more, and do some blueprints :D

Ah, that explains it! You BETTER, do well on your test mate!

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
DélioPT said:
Nintendo should have it`s Zelda tutorial outside the game. Like they did with Super Mario Galaxy 2.
That way we could just start playing and dive straight into the story... Zelda 1 style! :D

Or optional like Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past. 

Or optional!

You guys should go to the 3DS eShop and stream the 120 refresh rate 3-D trailer of Shantee.it's Shantee Pirates Curse trailer 2.

Call me weird but i liked the look of that captain toad game! :{

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone seen the new Tvii U update on the Wii U?

Also..Pushmo is out! I am also still recommending people check out How to train your dragon 2 Wii U game.

I just wanna see TVii on the Wii U...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

-=MARIO KART 8 HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!!!=-

How True Pros Win!:

Wanna know how to pretty much guarantee victory? Well it's extremely hard and takes massive amounts of skill, but with enough practice and patience, you too can master the art of getting 2 triple reds in a row lol! Alright seriously this should not be allowed to happen! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI4ENl9BcF0

Yo Bieber, when do the 2 months end?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Yo Bieber, when do the 2 months end?

In August duh! 

i think splatoons coming out in march

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone seen the new Tvii U update on the Wii U?

Also..Pushmo is out! I am also still recommending people check out How to train your dragon 2 Wii U game.

How about, How to Train Your Dragon 2 3DS?