By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
brendude13 said:

Yes please, but could this one be used, preferably on Snake's face?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/350o1sx.jpg

And here is the plot-twist that no one saw coming! I am the Boss! Anyway, I am not 100% sure what you meant when you said on "Snake's Face" So here are 4 pictures I made and if u want me to adjust them, go ahead and ask!

And if anyone wants to use it but don't want me to touch their avatar with my dirty, perverted, sexy hands! Well here it is!

I'll use this one. Thank you very much!

Around the Network

Harvest Moon : Connect to the New Land renamed Story of Seasons for Western release
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/xseed_games_localizing_newest_harvest_moon_for_north_american_release

Pushmo World also coming to the West. Europe gets a cross platform discount
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/nintendo_of_america_confirms_pushmo_world_release_details
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/pullblox_world_puzzling_its_way_to_europe_on_19th_june_includes_cross_platform_support

Nicalis stuff
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/229210-nicalis-comments-on-guxt-hitting-3ds-1001-spikes-development-grinsia-bugs-and-more

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

spurgeonryan said:
Jiggling breasts in a Nintendo game?

Ludicrous!

Wasn't there some nudity in GC games?

GC games? Pfft! There was nudity in Kid Icarus for the NES!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

episteme said:
spurgeonryan said:
Jiggling breasts in a Nintendo game?

Ludicrous!

Wasn't there some nudity in GC games?

It's the Bayonetta 1 rating, Bayonetta 2 has no ESRB rating yet.

Geist on GC had some nudity, it's the last m-rated game published by Nintendo.

My favourite eShop-only games:

1. Child of Light

2. Trine 2

3. NES REMIX 1&2 (ok, there's a physical version in Japan)

didn't Nintendo of Europe publish Resident Evil Revalations? there may be more that I am just not thinking of at the moment

^Not bad, not bad. Keep going this way a couple of years and Rol may (just may) consider you a Nintendo Fan.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

didn't Nintendo of Europe publish Resident Evil Revalations? there may be more that I am just not thinking of at the moment

My Wii U box says Capcom. Not sure about the 3DS version, but they don't have the ESRB in Europe. The Wii Fatal Frame games weren't released in NA.

EDIT: Ah, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was published by Nintendo in NA. I never associate that game with Nintendo...

And I found that Nintendo published Zangeki no Reginleiv in Japan on the Wii that got an equivalent rating to a m-rating.

Nintendo of America hasn't published a single m-rated game during the Wii-era.

Today the MediaMarkt here in the Netherlands was already full of Mario Kart 8 games.
If you really want it a few days earlier, go get it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

spurgeonryan said:
TomaTito said:

Today the MediaMarkt here in the Netherlands was already full of Mario Kart 8 games.
If you really want it a few days earlier, go get it.

Did you buy it? What do you think?

No I didn't. Waiting for a friend to finish with SMG2 so I can trade that in for my MK8 purchase.
He's taking his sweet time with it.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

spurgeonryan said:
TomaTito said:

No I didn't. Waiting for a friend to finish with SMG2 so I can trade that in for my MK8 purchase.

Good idea! Although I doubt you will get more than 10 Euros for it now. Probably less. Most places in the states has it new for 29.99

Could be right, when I do it, I'll tell you how much I can get out of it!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

episteme said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

My Wii U box says Capcom. Not sure about the 3DS version, but they don't have the ESRB. The Wii Fatal Frame games weren't released in NA.

EDIT: Ah, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was published by Nintendo in NA. I never associate that game with Nintendo...

And I found that Nintendo published Zangeki no Reginleiv in Japan on the Wii that got an equivalent rating to a m-rating.

Nintendo of America hasn't published a single m-rated game during the Wii-era.

yeah, I was talking about the 3ds version of Revelations