By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

3DS News: March 17, 2014

• Here's an interview with some members of the Zelda team. 
  • Saudi Arabia has banned Bravely Default for promoting pedophilia. Apparently, those cartoon 15-year olds wearing bikinis are really offensive. Considering how Saudi Arabia condones marriages with girls who have yet to hit double digits, I'm a bit confused.
  • Edmund McMillen guesses that the new Binding of Isaac: Rebirth has a slightly under 50% chance of coming to the 3DS.
  • The creator of the Metroid-style Castlevania game, Koji Igarashi, is leaving Konami. There goes your chances of seeing a great Castlevania on the 3DS like on the GBA and DS.
  • Yoshi's New Island sells well in the UK, reaching the #10 spot despite a number of big new releases.
  • Nintendo Video is dead. Delete it immediately to save space. Actually, if tou haven't deleted it already, you probably never will, so ignore what I said.
  • The Year of Luigi ends tomorrow.
  • Sorry about my unexpected hiatus. I should not be having another one in the near future.

And a bonus image because you deserve it.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Why does the thread title say that Layton vs Wright is a "hit"?
Any new reviews?

ONM gave it a 90, with a very positive review. It's like the perfect AA game it seems.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:

What! My kids love that video thing on 3DS.

Sorry to hear that it is being discontinued then.

I have nothing better to retag this thread with

New Wii U eshop exclusive with music from GRANT KIRKHOPE, Hex Heroes. kickstarter March 25th
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/224360-hex-heroes-new-trailer-more-info

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
Salnax said:
  • Nintendo Video is dead. Delete it immediately to save space. Actually, if tou haven't deleted it already, you probably never will, so ignore what I said.

• I have a 16GB SD card in my 3DS, so I have no need to delete it! I also still have Swapnote, perhaps in hopes that one way day Nintendo will wake up and decide not to be stupid.

spurgeonryan said:
    Can we still watch the old videos?

I'd imagine just the last 4 that were saved onto your system.

Didn't realise people even used Nintendo Video anymore. Truly, it is a mystery.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wii U news of 17/03/2014:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

whan is teh next nintendo direct? i thought it was today.

Switch!!!