By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
JEMC said:
Ok, ok. I got it wrong, sorry.

Don't worry about it, tis no big deal!

So supposedly there's that SXSW event going on today where MK8 is playable. Gonna keep a look out for videos and new informations on that!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
JEMC said:

So supposedly there's that SXSW event going on today where MK8 is playable. Gonna keep a look out for videos and new informations on that!

If you find any new vids, don't forget to post the links ^.^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
JEMC said:

If you find any new vids, don't forget to post the links ^.^

Apparently it's something about real life Mario Kart, not the actual game itself, so that's disappointing! D:

SSB Fans, come check out the first newcomer CHARACTER ANALYSIS thread i made http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179714

Has all current known movesets and some speculation pics!

Salnax said:

It's so cute and such a nice green. 

Around the Network

3DS News: March 7, 2014

Wii U news of 07/03/2014:

• Global HW, Week ending March 1st: Wii U saw a drop, just under 40k (about 12% less than the week before). In North America it sold 17k (down from 22k), a flat 11k in Europe, and the same 8k in Japan.
  • The Software could be better, but in USA it sold 107k, which is just below the 3DS, so I guess that's not too bad... DK was , again, the best selling Wii U game. It sold 34k (142k after two weeks). The two Mario and the Luigi platformers sold 8k each, and lower in the chart we find Nintendo Land, The Lego game, Wii FIt U, and WWHD.
  • In Europe... things are looking... not good. At all. It was the 3rd worst selling SW per platform, above the Vita (yay???) with 82k. DK was also the best selling Wii U game here, with 23k units sold. And all the way down to the late 50s spot, we see NSLU, SM3DW, Mario and Sonic, NSMBU, and Nintendo Land.
  •  Another look at another Mario Kart 8 track!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! FROST CAVERN IS WAY TO HARD FOR ME!

Also, Gunk Shot's animation is hilarious!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Just finished both my Pokemon X and DK:TF playthroughs. Gonna go work on the secret level on TF before finally moving on to other games.

Sadly, I'll be leaving the Wii U unattended for a large period of time after March 14th. Dark Souls II and then FFX/FFX-2 HD compilation are gonna take all my gaming time.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Just finished both my Pokemon X and DK:TF playthroughs. Gonna go work on the secret level on TF before finally moving on to other games.

Sadly, I'll be leaving the Wii U unattended for a large period of time after March 14th. Dark Souls II and then FFX/FFX-2 HD compilation are gonna take all my gaming time.

First of all FUCK YEAH!!!

Secondly, its ok you will come crawling back in May for Mario Kart