By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:
fedfed said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
fedfed said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
fedfed said:

I am back... Sorry.. I did not want to upset anyone... but that day of LM2 I had a better think to do if you knwo what I mean. However I sold my copy of LM2 and bought a new Sealed like I do for every game.

To be escused I ll open my copy tonight so that I can play LM2 next time you wnat guys and please share AC new leaf things with me.

I will reply tomorrow... what do we need to visit each other city? mine is new and pretty rubbish at the moment...

It's all good mate! All that's needed is for us to exchange friend codes, which I'll do in a bit!

Great, I'll check mine, teh one on the signature could be for my 3ds, I am not sure it has changed since I have transfered to a 3ds XL.

It shouldn't.

Well I've added the one in your sig anyway, so now you just have to check and add me back! Btw my friend code again is 0731-5734-9143

Thanks, I'll do the same as soon as I am back home....

Switch!!!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
After testing competitive Mega Lucario out, I kinda get why it's being banned left and right

Level 51, Adamant Nature, Adaptability (80 BP Bullet Punch), 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, stats:

HP - 148
Atk - 220 !!!!
Def - 110
SpA - 143
SpD - 92
Speed - 167

This is even beyond legendary status

Nice, maybe I should make one to use online seeing as every pokemon online is a Legendary Shiny -_-

Yeah, it sucks when you have a comment like mine: "6v6 Smogon OU"

Only to battle someone with a full team of uber tier pokemon.

It's pretty much this going thru their heads, "O look, a guy whose team is talior made to battle OU pokemon, better go pwn him with my Shiny Ubers cause I'm so 1337"

It's funny cause I still beat them half the time. :3

On another note, my 2nd team is completed.  Look at my sig to see a Joke Team of epic proportions!  

It's funny that I've gone 6-0 a couple times with just Venomoth+Nidoking.

My 3rd team is nearly complete as well, just need to breed 1 more pokemon, and get a Tyranitarite (since I own Y).

Anyone with X have it and willing to trade?

I have the following to offer:

Leftovers

Herracrossite

Houndoomite

Aggronite

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves) 

5 IV Female Modest Nidoran with Hustle (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31) 

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Mold Breaker (IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

(2) 4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Sand Rush (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

All have Pokerus.  And I will trade multi pokes if need be.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
After testing competitive Mega Lucario out, I kinda get why it's being banned left and right

Level 51, Adamant Nature, Adaptability (80 BP Bullet Punch), 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, stats:

HP - 148
Atk - 220 !!!!
Def - 110
SpA - 143
SpD - 92
Speed - 167

Nice, maybe I should make one to use online seeing as every pokemon online is a Legendary Shiny -_-

Had the same problem when I went to test Lucario and Aegislash online. Funny, I thought pokebank was supposed to filter out the pokesav modified pokes, seems it's not as efficient as gf touted. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

_crazy_man_ said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:

HP - 148
Atk - 220 !!!!
Def - 110
SpA - 143
SpD - 92
Speed - 167

Yeah, it sucks when you have a comment like mine: "6v6 Smogon OU"

Only to battle someone with a full team of uber tier pokemon.

It's pretty much this going thru their heads, "O look, a guy whose team is talior made to battle OU pokemon, better go pwn him with my Shiny Ubers cause I'm so 1337"

It's funny cause I still beat them half the time. :3

On another note, my 2nd team is completed.  Look at my sig to see a Joke Team of epic proportions!  

It's funny that I've gone 6-0 a couple times with just Venomoth+Nidoking.

My 3rd team is nearly complete as well, just need to breed 1 more pokemon, and get a Tyranitarite (since I own Y).

Anyone with X have it and willing to trade?

I have the following to offer:

Leftovers

Herracrossite

Houndoomite

Aggronite

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves) 

5 IV Female Modest Nidoran with Hustle (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31) 

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Mold Breaker (IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

(2) 4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Sand Rush (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

All have Pokerus.  And I will trade multi pokes if need be.

Heh, nice team. What a great game that was.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

this weeks North American e-shop downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/03/nintendo_download_6th_march_north_america

Around the Network

Guacamelee Wii U is being made by Broken Rules, the developer who made And Yet It Moves and making Secrets of Rætikon.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Crazy man, when I get it, I could give it to you for nothing! I'm in a Nuzlocke blind run (it's a sad one too), so when (if) I get it, you can have mine!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179645&page=1
this is totally a Nintendo thread =P check it out

3DS News: March 6, 2014

• Yumi's Odd Odyssey: Coming ot the eShop March 20.
  • Here's a brief guide on some of the things you competitive Pokemon people care about. You guys can metagame all you want; I'm not even trying until you can honestly say that I won't be going up against teams of shiny legendaries as often as not.
  • There are a bunch of discounts, temporary and permanent, on the European 3DS eShop. The American eShop got Adventure Island 2 today, but it is otherwise a slow week.
  • Lil Mac has multiple side smash attacks in Super Smash Bros 4! Could this indicate deeper gameplay than in Brawl?

Salnax said:

3DS News: March 6, 2014

• Here's a brief guide on some of the things you competitive Pokemon people care about. You guys can metagame all you want; I'm not even trying until you can honestly say that I won't be going up against teams of shiny legendaries as often as not.

This links to Yumi's Odd Odyssey.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988