By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

wait, here is my NNID: fabiansilva

If you play Mass Effect online, add me

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Wright said:
Conegamer said:
Thought I could pull through and finish DualDestinies today.

It didn't happen. And as such, they'll be no update from me today.

The Commander is disappointed.

I'm sorry Commander Wright! Stopped in the most awkward place as well, just after Id rearranged the toolkit. Today's the day, right? And who knows, maybe the DLC will come as well!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Salnax said:

Nintendo News: November 6, 2013

• This week's Famitsu numbers suggest the Wii U sold over 40,000 copies the week ending November 3. Also, Wii Party U sold almost 80,000 its first week, possibly making it already the seventh best selling game for the system in the country.
  • IGN has Super Mario 3D World footage and commentary.
  • Said game's website is up and also has some good stuff.
  • Also, a new Japanese commercial.
  • Iwata has said that the PS4 and One launches will likely be good for Nintendo.
  • Comparison footage of several versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts, including the Wii U version.
  • An interview with the composers of Super Mario 3D World. There are hints of remixed themes from SMB2, but not World.
  • IGN has updated their Assassin's Creed 4 review for the Wii U.
  • A new Bravely Default trailer has been released.
  • The new Wii U Mario Bundle is selling out at some stores.
  • Tomorrow is the release of Wii Sports Club.

That Bravery Default trailer is great! And COD Wii U looks pretty good as well...

I forgot about Wii Sports Club coming today. Hopefully it'll have downloaded for me when I'm done.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

VGChartz's USA data for the week ending on the 2nd is up!

• 3DS Sales: 132,356 (Up 15%), with 412,934 software sales (Down 31%, mostly thanks to Pokemon's decline).
  • Wii U Sales: 20,247 (Up 11%), with 168,844 software sales (Up  5%, thanks in part to new releases).
  • Notable Nintendo releases include Sonic: Lost World for Wii U and 3DS and Assassin's Creed 4 for Wii U
  • 9 out of the 75 games charted were for Wii U, 8 were for Wii, 10 were for 3DS, and 3 were for DS, for a total of 30 games charting on Nintendo systems
  • Sales for Pokemon X/Y as of week 4 are about the same as those of Platinum lifetime in North America
  • AC4 opened at about 7% of the 360 version in America. Compared to the actual number of systems out though, this makes the Wii U version have a far better attach rate.
  • Mario Kart DS managed to chart about 8 years after release.

Conegamer said:
burninmylight said:
I request, nay, I DEMAND the title of, "The One True Monado"!

Sorry, the Xenoblade title has already been taken. You'll have to choose one of the ones which are still avaliable :/

So only one title per IP? That's wack. Fine, I shall be know as: The Apex Cubivore

Around the Network

Mario Kart DS charting even after 8 years of it's release. Godly legs xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Did you knw about Zelda's Easter Egg in CoD?

(open it in another tab to make it a bit bigger)

A rupee trophy for "Most Bushes Cut And Pots Smashed" .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wii Sports Club is live everyone!

Enjoy if you're getting it! :D

EricFabian said:
wait, here is my NNID: fabiansilva

If you play Mass Effect online, add me

I'm used to playing ME3 online on PC, but I do have the Wii U version as well. I'll have to try it out!

sounds good.