By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
spurgeonryan said:

how do i post a picture here that i took in game on my wii u.

I...I don't know actually. Never realy tried, but there must be a way, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Maybe if you post it to Miiverse, go to the miiverse page and copy it there... That could work, I'll give it a try.
EDIT: Didn't work...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
spurgeonryan said:

Maybe if you post it to Miiverse, go to the miiverse page and copy it there... That could work, I'll give it a try.
EDIT: Didn't work...

Try using this.

Love and tolerate.

BasilZero said:

Back to playing Pokemon X!

Finished FF3 NES last night and man what a blast! I've officially finished every single game in the mainline FF series (excluding XI and XIV since they are MMOs).

Here's a little clip of what I've experienced last night XD.

I don't understand what just happened :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Salnax said:

Try using this.

Where did you find that?

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Baddman said:
hmmm ok i claimed the prize for 1080 on wii u from club nintendo but it says my code is for a product not yet distributed...this happen to anyone else?

It has to be from the Wii store (either a normal Wii or in Wii mode inside the Wii U). The Club Nintendo page is very misleading.

well that sucks now i want my points back....was looking forward to playing this with my gamepad

Good work Basil! Now do Bravely Default

Congrats in finishing every mainline FF Basil. In regards to spinoffs and such, what FFs are you missing?.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Baddman said:
osed125 said:

It has to be from the Wii store (either a normal Wii or in Wii mode inside the Wii U). The Club Nintendo page is very misleading.

well that sucks now i want my points back....was looking forward to playing this with my gamepad

Yeah the same happened to me with Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels. I thought that I could play the game using the Gamepad and when I entered the code on the Wii U eshop I got the same message as you. 

When I checked the Nintendo tech forums I saw a thread pointing out that the game had to be downloaded from a Wii, and a lot of people were pissed off. Nintendo should change that or at least make it more obvious. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Fair enough. Still going through Bravely Default now, an excellent title.

And a reminder to everyone to select your Game Of The Years. Check out your catergories in the OP!

And, it's Mario Kart Tourney this Sunday again, 8PM GMT/3PM EST. If you want in, then just say.