By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Cookies have been mentioned 3 times within the first 10 posts. I'd change the name from Nintedomination to Nintencookie so everybody will like us .

Coins, Stars or Star Coins like the one is Basil's sig could work.

Oh, and when it comes to ranks, just forget me.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I like the sound of stars right now. Maybe even have coins and then stars? A staggered system like that found in the PSNation may be good.

And yeah, Nintendomination does fit. We've already got the banners as well...maybe I could give out Nintencookies though

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BasilZero said:
Call the rewards: Coins or Badges! (like in Paper Mario!)

Or Pokemon!

Here, I will have an archive for the books I've read (because I'm getting them from the library/online, so I can't keep count of them physically). And yes, this means a lot to me. I want to know all the books I've read/will read.

• The Book Thief.
  • Speed of Dark.
  • Lives of the Saints.
  • The Foundation.
  • The Crucible.
  • The Girl on the Train.
  • Freakonomics.
  • The Lovecraft Compendium (a collection of 5 stories from H.P. Lovecraft).
  • Brave New World.
2017 - RIP
  • A brief history of time.
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Animal Farm.
  • The Martian
Last edited by Slarvax - on 02 April 2019

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

About time we got one of these threads too!

We should have some sort of pilots for the rest of the fleet (Nintendo Franchises). Kinda like the "lord of GT" stuff they have over at Playstationation.

Around the Network

Was there not an official thread for nintendo?

BasilZero said:
IsawYoshi said:

We should have some sort of pilots for the rest of the fleet (Nintendo Franchises). Kinda like the "lord of GT" stuff they have over at Playstationation.

I'll be the Lord of Kirby franchise *-*!

I'll be Master of Pikmin race!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
BasilZero said:
IsawYoshi said:

I'd gladly take the lord of Xenoblade :D

IsawYoshi said:
Slarvax said:
BasilZero said:
IsawYoshi said:

I'm afraid that comes with the job of Captain

However,  I do like the idea! I will add them in when I update the thread tomorrow. In the meantime, nominate people!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:
Slarvax said:
BasilZero said:
IsawYoshi said:

I'm afraid that comes with the job of Captain

However,  I do like the idea! I will add them in when I update the thread tomorrow. In the meantime, nominate people!

I nominate myself as Lord of Pikmin! I don't care about anything else, and I'm kind of new here so I don't know others.